another david wells

sec159row2

Sorry, but most of those real chicks in 'Rio have ASSES  J to tha O to tha K to tha E would be green with envy of.

What is this Brando?

Hey do you like big ass too? I can send ya some pix of Brazilian girls, with a big and beautifull ass. :D

LMAO...keep your pictures, I always prefered to deal with a real thing. My third g/f was 'Rican-American and I still have fond memories of...well, I am sure you know. As far as Brazilian mamas go, they will have to wait until at least later this year, 2004 for sure, all the good things come to those who wait as you know.

Its not that I am obcessed with real 'donks...it's that I am positively anti-bonies. There are other qualities that override that of course--and my current caucasian g/f is certainly on the very skinny side---but there is something to be said about big butts. You wanna start?

Rican-American??

If you come down here ons day, you will get amazing with our girls. They have big and beautifull ass and they explore that with a lot of gym on that region of the body.

I dont like thin girls too much. But i dont say no to them, you know how it is.

Did you ever heard about Sceila Carvalho?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
I must have missed it then! :bang

Sorry for missing it!  :lol:

lol its ok... not a problem.........i call him a dumbass on a daily basis just for s***s and giggles and i know it drives heather nuts lol.........kinda hard to call him a yard gnome anymore cause he actually moves now out there........ ;) a few others are gonna get that name here shortly though........ :lol:

I must have missed it then! :bang

lol its ok... not a problem.........i call him a dumbass on a daily basis just for s***s and giggles and i know it drives heather nuts lol.........kinda hard to call him a yard gnome anymore cause he actually moves now out there........ ;) a few others are gonna get that name here shortly though........ :lol:

How you gettin' all this time off?!

you high powered exec's got it made.......................(sigh)

K-Y

Guest hotsoxchick1
I must have missed it then!   :bang

How you gettin' all this time off?!

you high powered exec's got it made.......................(sigh)

K-Y

i gots tons of time....save it up and use it when it counts.. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey Chelle, where is the picture?

hang on its on the way.........was doing some other stuff on here.....sorry......

I think that the league has finally figured out Mark Buehrle.

According to the Blue Jays hitting coach two weeks ago - "You know he'll throw a first-pitch fastball. If you are a hitter, you take a shot at it. If not, then he'll throw you offspeed stuff the rest of your at bat. He's very easy to figure out."

Anyone who listened to the J-Hood show on the Score 670 AM in Chicago would have heard the same things I heard. I wrote them down because I was shocked that any hitting coach would admit his strategy.

better go back and recheck those stats you all love so much......lack of run support is the cause of most of his s***ty era right now......... ;)

Ehem.. Michelle. Put down the margaritta.

Lack of run support doesn't make ones ERA go up :P

Well, she has the photos from the tailgate vs. Detroit up on her site. Where you got to see yours truly in case you forgot.  :headbang

Can you email me that address...?? I've been asking her to for the past 2 weeks.