Culpepper cleared

Daunte Culpepper has been medically cleared by Dolphins doctors to begin camp.

In the year of the mending quarterback, Culpepper's recovery has been the most striking. Daunte was throwing bombs and scrambling in minicamps, visible to all on SportsCenter. Culpepper, who's been going in the mid-late to late-rounds in many regular format re-draft leagues, appears a low-risk, high-reward fantasy QB in 2006. Jul. 26 - 1:28 pm et

Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Talk about a fast recovery. Know there are some fins fans here. Look out for the Dolphins.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 04:21 PM)
This is a huge boost for the Dolphins, they should have a nice solid team this year.

Still a few pieces away... mainly on the Offensive line and Defense.

Cant wait till November 5th when the Phins come to town.

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 04:57 PM)

Still a few pieces away?

Man, I'm a Bills fan, and they aren't anything away from being a friggin damn good team. They were 6-0 to end the year last year. The only thing they lacked was a real good QB, and if Mularkey(AGHJPWIOEJRA!@%!@^ASGAA#ASDF@) can keep Culpepper's head on straight, they are gonna win 12 games and the division

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 04:57 PM)

Our offense line, IMO, is not a weakness for this team..

Look at what we did last year man with basically the same crap we had the year before.. Hudson Houck is arguably the best OLine coach in the league and he turned our offensive line into a solid unit last year. Now this year we return basically everyone with some depth addition and Shelton, we also moved Hadnot to center where I personally think he is going to excell..

As far as defense goes, we had horrible DB depth last year.. look at what Saban brought in this year, a ton of depth for the defensive backfield.. We also get Will Poole and Shirdonya Mitchell back from injuries while adding (most likely) 3 new starters in Will Allen, Jason Allen, and Reynaldo Hill. Sabans specialty is also the defensive backfield, so I am not as concerned as I was last year when we were throwing all the waiver claims out there for depth. Dont forget we have Capers in here to run the defense now and hes a pretty good defensive coach.

Also dont sleep on this move.. Fred Beasley will be our best offseason move not named Culpepper. This guy is going to be clearing pathways for Ronnie and REALLY improving the run game. I cant wait till the season starts!!

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 06:54 PM)
I think I forgot everything I once knew about football. :(

What has baseball done to me?

Dude, I couldn't name you half the starters on the Bills right now.

That's more or less because they suck, but still

I'm somewhat skeptical of Culpepper's return. He had a horrible injury. Sure I've heard the same reports that he looks great in camp, but I'll believe he's back to form when he's doing it while being chased by large, angry defensive players in real games.

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 03:30 PM)
We need Allen to sign now and get his butt to training camp.

They have the financial terms agreed upon the only hold up is the Fins wanna sign him for 6 years and he wants to sign for 5 years..

Something will get done soon