Minnesota Twins Post Mortem Playoff Thread

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you watchin on mlb.tv too sqwert?

goodness kippy is gonna be in danger every damn inning. good play by texiera though

twins announcers apoligize for their top line score thingi not working.. Is this a problem comcast hasn't had yet, if so that would be pretty fitting.

2nd and 3rd 1 out, bonser with a wild pitch EL CABELLO UP WITH BASES LOADED 1 out.. help us out ole buddy

Edited by iguchi=dank

i'll update as much as i can, just moved to nashville last week with the ole gf and don't have/need job quite yet

Well hawk is wrong that nobody else gets screwed, Kip put one RIGHT down the middle, maybe a little higer than middle and a ball.. announcers called it out bigtime

And it turns into a poopy shot over of the SS 1 on 0 out

Don't know if i heard right but i think they said gardenhire is sick and not going with team to next roadtrip or something like that.. i could be wrong on that, was confusing

jesus kip is puttin in strikes that just aren't being called, another one that is a puzzling ball

WOW lonnggg at bat ends with a strikeout, throw em out by texas. 3rd! DP already for them, twins sent the runner 3or4 straight times on 3-2 pitches

Liard with a BIG double to drive in guys on 1st and 2nd. Kinsler got a single with a dribbler up the middle that mourneu didn't handle at first on the play before... lucky breaks and twins not getting em

Mourneu with ANOTHER error/on a groundball to his right, liard scores.

Now young with a double to drive in Gary M. Jr.

WoW the error proves COSTLY for the twins here

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 11:20 AM)
MOURNEU AGAIN with an error! 3 now... i don't know if they counted the first one as a hit or error, it was a slow dribbler that i don't know if they woulda got the runner anyway

There are only 2 errors on the scoreboard. One credited to Morneau, one Credited to Punto.

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 01:21 PM)
Liriano sitting out today proves to be costly.

Its huge b/c santana lost his last start.. at least the team did i think, now this game. thats gonna cost them bigtime.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 01:22 PM)
There are only 2 errors on the scoreboard. One credited to Morneau, one Credited to Punto.

Well punto made a throw that was low i guess.. but it was still mourneu's falt. All 3 plays that were f'ed up were b/c of the canadian. 2 on balls that he didn't pick and one on a groundball to his right

well as soon as i write that, he leaves a cookie up in the strike zone and cuddyer puts it off the baggie in right, double

well thats funny mourneu grounds out to the 1st baseman who actually doesn't make a error

Well i'm out to lunch, don't need to watch much for a while. GREAT 4 innings. yippee