Superstitions. Which one will you employ to stop the losing?

Hangar18

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Jul 28, 2006 -> 04:07 PM)
my black Sox Pride wristband broke right after the all-star game.

Put on a substitute.

Obviously it ain't working. I take the blame. Wore that thing ALL of last season and for the first half of this season. I have figured out our problem.

I'm tying the old one back together on my wrist tonight.

I bought one of those at the home opener last year and havent taken it off since, Im not taking it off yet though.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Jul 28, 2006 -> 10:50 PM)
I bought one of those at the home opener last year and havent taken it off since, Im not taking it off yet though.

i bought mine at last year's soxfest, wore it everyday until this past may, when i lost it at work while taking a rubber glove off.

I was pissed.

I have not yet worn the 10 year old Sox hat I was wearing last year on the night Uribe made 2 plays in a row with Bobby on the mound.

No matter how desperate we look now, or looked before last night, or look if we lose 5 more in a row, I will not break that hat out again before an October.

QUOTE(SnB @ Jul 28, 2006 -> 11:36 PM)
i bought mine at last year's soxfest, wore it everyday until this past may, when i lost it at work while taking a rubber glove off.

I was pissed.

I'm interested in the role the rubber glove played in losing the hat.

honestly...me and my gf were watching the game, and when the 9th inning rolled around (she's a huge sox fan) she went over to my computer and started playing a song to get her in a better mood. immediately following that song was "Marvin Gaye - You Sexy Thang." about 10 seconds into that song Pods got his single, then still during that song Mack got a single, i then put it on repeat....all the way through the 9th :D.

Edited by Maverick0984