15 out Vasquez

DrunkBomber

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 04:15 PM)
Chris Rangey sure loves making excuses for Vazquez on the post game show. The guy should grow a spine and disagree with Ozzie once in a while.

The Pink Fuzzy Bunny makes hawk seem like fathom.

pinkbunnyrongey.jpg

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 04:15 PM)
Chris Rangey sure loves making excuses for Vazquez on the post game show. The guy should grow a spine and disagree with Ozzie once in a while.

Yes, The Ronge (I refuse to call him The Ranger because I think it's another lame nickname concocted by Ed Farmer) just "can't figure it out" with Javier. Memo to The Ronge: Javier is dogdung.

QUOTE(Friend of Nordhagen @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 09:17 PM)
Yes, The Ronge (I refuse to call him The Ranger because I think it's another lame nickname concocted by Ed Farmer) just "can't figure it out" with Javier. Memo to The Ronge: Javier is dogdung.

Vazquez is the opposite of what a grinder is.

PFB "I cant blame ozzie for not pulling Vazquez, I mean if he is cruising through 5 and just loses it. Its kind of hard to explain. Lets just get them next time"

I dont think that Rongey actually is in the studio, I think he just hits play on the same crap he used from Javys last start, because it looks to be the same to me.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 04:21 PM)
I'm surprised we didn't alter our rotation after the ASB to make sure that Vazquez faced the Royals in this upcoming series.

Because we would avoid the upcoming epic battle of some bum named Halladay and Cy Wrong Javy.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 09:21 PM)
PFB "I cant blame ozzie for not pulling Vazquez, I mean if he is cruising through 5 and just loses it. Its kind of hard to explain. Lets just get them next time"

I dont think that Rongey actually is in the studio, I think he just hits play on the same crap he used from Javys last start, because it looks to be the same to me.

If you take a step back and think about it, it's absolutely amazing that the thing about Vazquez that EVERYONE complained about after his last start came back and haunted us again today. Even the biggest Ozzie supporters seem livid about his managing today.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 09:22 PM)
Because we would avoid the upcoming epic battle of some bum named Halladay and Cy Wrong Javy.

Can that game please be rained out. :P

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 04:21 PM)

That's pretty smart radio, if you think about it. And we can thank Javier Vazquez for it. Javier . . . YYYEEEESSS!!!!

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 04:23 PM)
If you take a step back and think about it, it's absolutely amazing that the thing about Vazquez that EVERYONE complained about after his last start came back and haunted us again today. Even the biggest Ozzie supporters seem livid about his managing today.

Well Ozzie is full of spiff. He was quoted in Monday suntimes that he would have the pen ready and would pull him on the first sign of trouble. I call a dong a sign of trouble. But Ozzie had to wait until he was on the verge of a nuclear meltdown.