15 out Vasquez

DrunkBomber

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PFB laying the foundation for Ozzie leaving Vazquez in for his next start.

You are tempted to let him pitch the next inning, you want him to pitch the next inning.

The score gets a big thumbs down first for not rehiring Rooney over singleton, and then hiring this sugar coated dolt to run the post game show.

Anyone that calls into the postgame show and says great show needs to return their sox hat. Nevermind the guy doesnt even realize what our starting rotation is. He probably was a cubs fan last year.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(Jake @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 04:47 PM)
I can't take anymore. What in the fish is PFB?

Chris Rongey the post game host for the whitesox broadcast on AM670. He is soft and fuzzy like a mall easter bunny. So he is dubbed the Pink Fuzzy Bunny.

He pretty much thinks that no matter what the sox do, its a great idea. If Ozzie pulled Contreras and used Pablo Ozuna to pitch from the 2nd inning on, he would salute it as a brave move and he is saving Contreras for next week.

pinkbunnyrongey.jpg

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 05:21 PM)
Chris Rongey the post game host for the whitesox broadcast on AM670. He is soft and fuzzy like a mall easter bunny. So he is dubbed the Pink Fuzzy Bunny.

He pretty much thinks that no matter what the sox do, its a great idea. If Ozzie pulled Contreras and used Pablo Ozuna to pitch from the 2nd inning on, he would salute it as a brave move and he is saving Contreras for next week.

pinkbunnyrongey.jpg

Dude that makes him no different than the guy they had before. I can't believe I forgot his name already.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 04:24 PM)
Well Ozzie is full of spiff. He was quoted in Monday suntimes that he would have the pen ready and would pull him on the first sign of trouble. I call a dong a sign of trouble. But Ozzie had to wait until he was on the verge of a nuclear meltdown.

Vazquez's last 6th inning meltdown, he had Cotts ready to start the inning, but didn't insert him until the damage was done.