I AM SPANIARD

Soxplosion

I admit it. But as for the whole Jewish thing, I dont care anymore. Palestine/Israel is a waste of time and the only thing that will come from our continued involvement in it is more Americans dead. Neither side really wants peace so theres no purpose for us to be there anymore. Palestine wants Israel to disappear and Israel isnt going to so we should just leave. That place is a mess, theres no need for more Americans to die because of it...

And your not nor never were a Marine either, momo.

Makes the real Marines like myself get MAD!!!

I too young to be a Marine, but when I grow up I'd like to be a Scientologist.

They say Marines are very awesome kinda peoplez.

Is it true?

Is it true?

Youre like 21. You said yourself that youre not very bright so Im guessing youre not in college. Why dont ya enlist?

Whatever, but youre not too young. IM too young...

Is it true?

Youre like 21. You said yourself that youre not very bright so Im guessing youre not in college. Why dont ya enlist?

Whatever, but youre not too young. IM too young...

I will be 21 very soon, but I am afraid I am too stupid to be a Marine. I am not a queer or a steer either, so I wouldn't quite fit in there even if I did bribe them to take me.

Besides, I'd be be prone to "f*** off, beyotch, I am not even a citizen of this country, why should I take bullets for your latently homosexual, bad breath-y ass " my superiors during basic training. Wouldn't work out, Rom.

And brando, you were a poster at ESPN werent you? I thought you admitted it in another thread and there was a huge debate about it...

No, I said I liked to get down to "Shake Your Groove Thing" and BMR replied that I must be hearing-impaired. Like Voodoochile.

That's where the snowball of confusion originated. Who is BridgePort Joe?

No, I said I liked to get down to "Shake Your Groove Thing" and BMR replied that I must be hearing-impaired. Like Voodoochile.

That's where the snowball of confusion originated.  Who is BridgePort Joe?

OHH I never knew Voodoo is hearing imparied

OHH I never knew Voodoo is hearing imparied

That's what BMR implied anyway.

(Not that there is anything wrong with implying, mind you. No offense.)

BridgePort Joe was a poster from ESPN and he was a pretty good one at that. I liked his posts. I think he posts over here too.

And you never posted at ESPN? Someone here admitted to being DIMA and I thought it was you but I guess not...

BridgePort Joe was a poster from ESPN and he was a pretty good one at that. I liked his posts. I think he posts over here too.

He is a fundraiser from the Greater Minnesotas area who roots for D-Backs, no? I understand he is not a big fan of tort laws.

And you never posted at ESPN? Someone here admitted to being DIMA and I thought it was you but I guess not...

Must have been some poseur wannabe. I loved posting at ESPN in 2000, why do you ask?

Who were in 2000, Im pretty sure I was there then too.

And I didnt know BPJ was a Dbacks fan. He seemed to me to be a Sox fan...

I rememeber you- you couldn't speak English all that good, correct?

Who is BPJ?

all that well, not all that good.

Ugly, youre a Marine? I never knew that. God bless ya tho and I hope someday I can be like you. What do you do in the Corps anyways?

I'm not anymore. I was an airborne Comm Chief from 92-97. 42 jumps before a parachuting accident took the like of a fellow Seargent and friend.

1st Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company, right across from Force Recon. You won't hear of them when you get in because both units disbanded (1st and 2nd Anglico), but you will hear stories about the legend of those units.

"Lightning From The Sky, Thunder From the Sea" was our motto. We controlled Naval Gunfire, Close Air Support (from F18 Hornets, Huey Helos, etc.), Artillery fire and Mortars, all from our radios.