My roomate is bringing PS2 for our dorm, but no sport games

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 12:14 AM)
http://realwrestlecrap.proboards89.com/ind...6796&page=1

Should have all the info you'd need.

That. Is. Awesome.

I'm at work, I can't get that now, but I definitely will when I get home. Screw moving out of my apartment today, I'll do it tomorrow (the story of my life).

:headbang

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 04:41 PM)
Alright, I think I have made up my mind. MVP '05 and NCAA Football '07. What do you guys think of that mix?

I can't recommend NCAA highly enough. It has entertaining game play, and the Dynasty mode is great to simulate. I've been a fan of the games since they came out and waste hours upon hours on it every damn year.

What's great is to get a few guys, start a dynasty and then simulate most of the games except work it out where your teams play once a year. As long as you pick good programs you'll do OK in the simulation, then the head-to-head games hold the key for your season and recruiting

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 03:02 PM)
WCW Monday Nitro -- that game is...:P >

I'm still ancy for SD vs Raw 2007. They're supposed to have fixed a lot of the glitches in the game and really allowed for good create-a-wrestler mode.

there was one wrestling game for PS1 where you could have almost any moves so like half my moves were other peoples finishers it was pretty funny

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 01:23 PM)
I can't recommend NCAA highly enough. It has entertaining game play, and the Dynasty mode is great to simulate. I've been a fan of the games since they came out and waste hours upon hours on it every damn year.

What's great is to get a few guys, start a dynasty and then simulate most of the games except work it out where your teams play once a year. As long as you pick good programs you'll do OK in the simulation, then the head-to-head games hold the key for your season and recruiting

Simulate??

I was in a 5 man dynasty with last years NCAA football....We finished eight years from the time it came out until the new one came out.....Played 90% of our games. Fun as hell.

only played it once a week...for about 40 weeks or so.