Rock bottom

Bmr31

Well it only gets worse for me. I am sure two of you are going to enjoy this but oh well. Im about to lose the best thing in my life. My job. Im pretty sure I am going to get fired tomorrow and its because of the same pyscho b**** who cheated on me. Ahh life is wonderful right now. :angry: :finger PS: Any hahaha's i told ya so wont make me feel any lower so dont bother. The person i trusted the most not only cheated but is getting me fired AND laughing to everyone about it.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BMR

That sucks big time. Don't mean to sound like a dick, but think of it this way, s*** can't get much worse then it is now, and you seem to be alright. That says something about your character.

You seem to be sharp and I'm sure you'll get back on your feet. Wish you the best. :headbang

ah unemployment isn't so bad. you wake whenever you want, stay out as late as you want, you have plenty of free time, with no job to get in the way of plans, and you can rediscover the wealth of quality daytime programming.

alright maybe that last one isn't so great.

Hey BMR

That sucks big time.  Don't mean to sound like a dick, but think of it this way, s*** can't get much worse then it is now, and you seem to be alright.  That says something about your character. 

You seem to be sharp and I'm sure you'll get back on your feet.  Wish you the best. :headbang

Yeah it could have been worse, i could have married her. Thanks for the kind words.

ah unemployment isn't so bad. you wake whenever you want, stay out as late as you want, you have plenty of free time, with no job to get in the way of plans, and you can rediscover the wealth of quality daytime programming.

Yeah but the problem is i was getting paid lots of money to do very little. I had the perfect job. God will guide me.

Well it only gets worse for me. I am sure two of you are going to enjoy this but oh well.  Im about to lose the best thing in my life.  My job.  Im pretty sure I am going to get fired tomorrow and its because of the same pyscho b**** who cheated on me.  Ahh life is wonderful right now. :angry:  :finger PS:  Any hahaha's i told ya so wont make me feel any lower so dont bother. The person i trusted the most not only cheated but is getting me fired AND laughing to everyone about it.

I better not be one of those two people because I am always pulling for you, Brian. I sure as hell ain't going to feel sorry for you, though, because you seem to be a strong person who will bounce back very quickly.

Do tell me how did she get you fired? What they hell did she say? Greatly appreciated.

I better not be one of those two people because I am always pulling for you, Brian. I sure as hell ain't going to feel sorry for you, though, because you seem to be a strong person who will bounce back very quickly. 

Do tell me how did she get you fired?  What they hell did she say?  Greatly appreciated.

Nah i know deep down youre a good person. We both enjoy the debate. Problem is so does my ex. WE had a love hate relationship. We used to fight cuz it was "fun". Anyways way back in august, she started changing. We were in love up to that point. I broke up with her two times, cuz she was doing weird s***, like showing her naked body on cam, giving out her phone number to guys, etc. We stayed best friends though. She was there for me when i needed her, including my car accident. Around the same time, she quit. SHe decided to come back and work behind my back and i really couldnt stop her cuz my promotion was in the balance and well i was scared. I let her come back and for about a month, we didnt really talk. Well we got to be best friends again and she lays the bombshell on me. She had cheated on me for the last two months of our relationship. It crushed me of course. At the time I still had interest in her and i resuming our love. Since then, she has threatened my job twice. Things started getting bad. I was so stressed and well depressed. I had lost the most important person in my life and i LOVE my job. It got uglier and uglier. After that who knows, but the writing is on the wall. One year ago today i had the best girl and the best job i could ever ask for. I dont want or expect anyone to feel sorry for me but u can imagine the stress and depression.

Sounds great except where's the money going to come from :huh: ?

Sorry to hear about that Bmr. Talk to MauryPinStripes. He can give you pointer's on the finer side of unemployment :headbang

Sounds great except where's the money going to come from :huh: ?

Sorry to hear about that Bmr. Talk to MauryPinStripes. He can give you pointer's on the finer side of unemployment :headbang

Well its not official yet, but give it time. ;)

Work place romances can blow up on you. Many people meet at work and then live happily ever after. Unfortunately your story is the other side of the coin. Hang tough. You'll land on your feet. Don't let it throw you for a loop.

Thanks, and i knew that. I told her in the beginning, when all we did was talk on aol, that i wasnt comfortable talking to her outside of work. She was beautiful, sweet and a virgin. I was lonely. We fell in love. What else can i say? I f***ed up. I completely trusted her.

man, I feel for you dude. puts life in perspective. girls are the enemy...

my girl is in PA and I'm in TX...1700 miles is killer.

keep your head up and know that there's something bigger out there keeping your best interests in mind always. I mean, you could have married that girl, had kids, and then she freaked out...

man, I feel for you dude. puts life in perspective. girls are the enemy...

my girl is in PA and I'm in TX...1700 miles is killer.

keep your head up and know that there's something bigger out there keeping your best interests in mind always. I mean, you could have married that girl, had kids, and then she freaked out...

yeah youre the 3rd person to tell me thank god i didnt marry her. I truly believe there is something better for me, job and female, and it will happen. However, this is the lowest i have ever felt in my life. When you get depressed, you tend to blame yourself. Although shes an evil b****, i still could have prevented this.

I dont know the situation completely so I wont give you any ideas (thats up to you) but man, you should get even. My girlfriend broke up with me once and I went to her house, put stink bombs (and those things STINK!) under her doormat and called her out. She came out and crushed those things, I can still see in my mind the way her face contorted at the smell. She didnt get me fired so a lame joke like that was fine for me, but you should do something awesome to her. If you get fired, go back to the store and just mess with her. If she has a department or something, mess with the department. Walk around and put items where they dont belong, knock things off the shelf. Uh, what else could you do? There are plenty of things. Youre a creative guy, Im sure you could think of something. As long as you dont steal something, theres nothing they can do to you except tell ya to leave...

I dont know the situation completely so I wont give you any ideas (thats up to you) but man, you should get even. My girlfriend broke up with me once and I went to her house, put stink bombs (and those things STINK!) under her doormat and called her out. She came out and crushed those things, I can still see in my mind the way her face contorted at the smell. She didnt get me fired so a lame joke like that was fine for me, but you should do something awesome to her. If you get fired, go back to the store and just mess with her. If she has a department or something, mess with the department. Walk around and put items where they dont belong, knock things off the shelf. Uh, what else could you do? There are plenty of things. Youre a creative guy, Im sure you could think of something. As long as you dont steal something, theres nothing they can do to you except tell ya to leave...

One flaw to that. Your a minor so you can get away with petty stuff, but when your not a minor you don't want to do stuff that can get you in trouble with the law.

I dont know the situation completely so I wont give you any ideas (thats up to you) but man, you should get even. My girlfriend broke up with me once and I went to her house, put stink bombs (and those things STINK!) under her doormat and called her out. She came out and crushed those things, I can still see in my mind the way her face contorted at the smell. She didnt get me fired so a lame joke like that was fine for me, but you should do something awesome to her. If you get fired, go back to the store and just mess with her. If she has a department or something, mess with the department. Walk around and put items where they dont belong, knock things off the shelf. Uh, what else could you do? There are plenty of things. Youre a creative guy, Im sure you could think of something. As long as you dont steal something, theres nothing they can do to you except tell ya to leave... [/QUO I just need to better myself. I will have plenty of motivation.

One flaw to that.  Your a minor so you can get away with petty stuff, but when your not a minor you don't want to do stuff that can get you in trouble with the law.

The better person will not respond. That person is me. Whether you believe in God, hell, or karma................its been my experience that people who enjoy the suffering of their fellow human beings will be paid back naturally. She was literally smiling, gloating and laughing.

The better person will not respond.  That person is me.  Whether you believe in God, hell, or karma................its been my experience that people who enjoy the suffering of their fellow human beings will be paid back naturally.  She was literally smiling, gloating and laughing.

I agree with you on that. You giving a response to it puts you at the same level as her.

You got to look at it, move on and think this was for the best. Like others have mentioned you could of married her and then gotten screwed over. In this case its simply a relationship gone bad and you lost a job.

That may be bad, but your healthy, and a strong person and you'll get over it and find someone better and find a better job.

I agree with you on that.  You giving a response to it puts you at the same level as her. 

You got to look at it, move on and think this was for the best.  Like others have mentioned you could of married her and then gotten screwed over.  In this case its simply a relationship gone bad and you lost a job. 

That may be bad, but your healthy, and a strong person and you'll get over it and find someone better and find a better job.

Thanks. I hope youre right. I might add, that i havent officially been fired yet, but im pretty sure its coming tomorrow. I am going more by her reaction, than anything.

Come on, are they gonna throw me in jail for messing up the store? Hell no. And THERE AINT NOTHING ILLEGAL IN THIS WORLD! The only time its illegal is when you get caught. Do all the crap you want, just don get caught and youre fine (which btw, if youve seen the Italian Job which is an awesome movie, fine means "freaked out, insecure, neurotic, emotional). So I wont use fine. If you dont get caught, you a'ight. But my point is, dont get caught and then they REALLY cant do crap...

I agree with you on that.  You giving a response to it puts you at the same level as her. 

You got to look at it, move on and think this was for the best.  Like others have mentioned you could of married her and then gotten screwed over.  In this case its simply a relationship gone bad and you lost a job. 

Thanks. I hope youre right. I might add, that i havent officially been fired yet, but im pretty sure its coming tomorrow. I am going more by her reaction, than anything.

Well, depending on what you did, your boss may be able to see through the bulls***. It kind of depends on the operation and how much your boss knows you and what really went on.