Rock bottom

Bmr31

Things can always be worse.  At least you weren't maimed by a runaway piano or something like that.  She sounds like an evil, manipulative b****.  Just find a better job and things will work themselves out.  The people that are assholes usually get theirs sooner or later. [Cases in point, the creators of South Park went to Columbine and got made fun of by the jocks.  Now all the jocks work desk jobs and they are on national TV with a hit show.  And recently, I saw a guy who made fun of me all the time in high school and made my life hell working at the grocery store when I went to get some stuff.  So I was like "Bag my groceries, b****!"]

Give it a little time, sooner or later you'll see her living in a doublewide on Cops during one of the domestic calls running after a guy in a wife beater with a frying pan.  Meanwhile, you'll be living happily.  Remember, nobody can ruin your day without your consent.

Exactly, and you hit the key word. She is evil.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
AHHHHHHHHHHHH jerry springer.  If this show doesnt cheer me up and make me feel glad i am myself, NOTHING WILL!!!!!  :headbang

lol see there is a bright side.. you could be on the show instead of watching it........... :D

TRUST ME, i will never date anyone i work with, NO MATTER HOW convincing, sweet and pretty they SEEM......

I strongly advise you against implementing this dating policy just because of some nasty ex incident, you are placing superficial limits on your search for happiness by doing so- who knows you may meet a wonderful chick on your job, like, TOMORROW......HOWEVER, you do need to be more in control of yourself- you mentioned something about "saying things I shouldn't have as a boss", right? Well, make sure you do not give people, coworkers or not, any ammo like that in the future, do not set yourself up like that. It doesn't mean you should paranoid in the future, just more a bit more prudent and less tempestuous. Then again you probably already know that all too well....

What kind of "things" are we talking about anyway? She has no right to tape you afterall, so how could she have any evidence of something you might have said/done in the moment of passion? Does it directly affect your job? If not your boss shouldn't have even let her speak...

Guest hotsoxchick1
im dying here, these hicks on jerry springer are trippin    :D

arent they always.. i mean really how many kids screw their parents and their parents parents.......its amazing to me that dcfs or some other institution hasnt stepped in on one of those shows to take kids away and put parents in jail............ :rolleyes:

I strongly advise you against implementing this dating policy just because of some nasty ex incident, you are placing superficial limits on your search for happiness by doing so- who knows you may meet a wonderful chick on your job, like, TOMORROW......HOWEVER, you do need to be more in control of yourself-  you mentioned something about "saying things  I shouldn't have as a boss", right?  Well, make sure you do not give people, coworkers or not, any ammo like that in the future, do not set yourself up like that.  It doesn't mean you should paranoid in the future, just more a bit more prudent and less tempestuous.  Then again you probably already know that all too well....

What kind of "things" are we talking about anyway?  She has no right to tape you afterall, so how could she have any evidence of something you might have said/done in the moment of passion?  Does it directly affect your job?  If not your boss shouldn't have even let her speak...

Lets see. I talked to her on the internet every single night for hours, for over a year. there are many emails, there are many IMS. Im sure she has saved some of my text messages. As far as work, I really didnt leave any witnesses there, but i said things in private. I made several mistakes. Im sure we can all remember times we went through rocky breakups. Im human, sometimes u lose control of your emotions and words. Im a jackass and im paying for it.

arent they always.. i mean really how many kids screw their parents and their parents parents.......its amazing to me that dcfs or some other institution hasnt stepped in on one of those shows to take kids away and put parents in jail............ :rolleyes:

These shows are all staged. Theyre actors but its still funny as s***. :lol:

I strongly advise you against implementing this dating policy just because of some nasty ex incident, you are placing superficial limits on your search for happiness by doing so- who knows you may meet a wonderful chick on your job, like, TOMORROW......HOWEVER, you do need to be more in control of yourself-  you mentioned something about "saying things  I shouldn't have as a boss", right?  Well, make sure you do not give people, coworkers or not, any ammo like that in the future, do not set yourself up like that.  It doesn't mean you should paranoid in the future, just more a bit more prudent and less tempestuous.  Then again you probably already know that all too well....

What kind of "things" are we talking about anyway?  She has no right to tape you afterall, so how could she have any evidence of something you might have said/done in the moment of passion?  Does it directly affect your job?  If not your boss shouldn't have even let her speak...

Lets see. I talked to her on the internet every single night for hours, for over a year. there are many emails, there are many IMS. There is a guy at work that i used to hang with that has seen her here. Im sure she has saved some of my text messages. As far as work, I really didnt leave any witnesses there, but i said things in private. I made several mistakes. Im sure we can all remember times we went through rocky breakups. Im human, sometimes u lose control of your emotions and words. Im a jackass and im paying for it.

1. As long as those text messages didn't have "I am gonna rape you, f***ing whore and that cocksucker [name of the said boss] won't have the balls to stop me!" type statements, you should be fine. Your private correspondence, even if traced back to you, is your business and noone else's. What do you have to be afraid of here? I am sure you have as much of incriminating evidence on the b**** as she has on you....Don't let her walk all over you. She can't get you fired without f***ing up herself, especially if she hanging out with suspected criminals and drug addict scum just to get back at you.

2. I don't get your "woe is me" attitude. I may not have had a serious breakup track record, but from the looks of things you have had a great run full of passion and delicious conflicts...for a FULL year, and then were good friends after that. That sounds like my first 3 relationships, all teenage ones. So what's the problem? She is not your soulmate afterall? That's tough, but this is the way you should look at it: YOU USED HER if anything else and since everything great must come to an end sooner or later, thank heavens for not getting stuck in a marriage with her....No, instead you are wiser and mentally healthier than before, full of great memories...Move on and seek a more fulfilling tryst/relationship with a much better girl. You living well and actually improving yourself as a result of this mess will indeed be the best kinda of revenge. No doubt about that.

Lets see. I talked to her on the internet every single night for hours, for over a year. there are many emails, there are many IMS. There is a guy at work that i used to hang with that has seen her here. Im sure she has saved some of my text messages. As far as work, I really didnt leave any witnesses there, but i said things in private. I made several mistakes. Im sure we can all remember times we went through rocky breakups. Im human, sometimes u lose control of your emotions and words. Im a jackass and im paying for it.

1. As long as those text messages didn't have "I am gonna rape you, f***ing whore and that cocksucker [name of the said boss] won't have the balls to stop me!" type statements, you should be fine. Your private correspondence, even if traced back to you, is your business and noone else's. What do you have to be afraid of here? I am sure you have as much of incriminating evidence on the b**** as she has on you....Don't let her walk all over you. She can't get you fired without f***ing up herself, especially if she handing out with suspected criminals and drug addict scum just to get back at you.

2. I don't get your "woe is me" attitude. I may not have had a serious breakup track record, but from the looks of things you have had a great run full of passion and delicious conflicts...for a FULL, and then were good friends after that. That sounds like my first 3 relationships, all teenage ones. So what's the problem? She is not your soulmate afterall? That's tough, but this is the way you should look at it: YOU USED HER if anything else and since everything great must come to an end sooner or later, thank heavens for not getting stuck in a marriage with her....No, instead you are wiser and mentally healthier than before, full of great memories...Move on and seek a more fufilling tryst/relationship with a much better girl. You living well and actually improving yourself as a result of this mess will indeed be the best kinda of revenge. No doubt about that.

Good adivce, but i think youre missing the point on the other thing. I doubt shes smart enough to do that but i dunno. Before i was promoted, my boss allowed me to get away with it. I dunno maybe im just paranoid.

The end of the relationship was rough on me because im getting older and i thought after many years of suffering, i had found the one. Usually this hurts, and most people get AWAY from that person. Ihave been forced to see her everyday, with her threatening me and doing s*** on purpose to piss me off. Thats my explanation.

Just a real s***ty period of my life, I guess.

Yeah, but it's precisely these kind of lows that will make future moments of happiness and bliss even better. If anything, this whole affair proves you are human and have lived through all shades of emotions and experiences, all enriching in their own way. How many people can say they've had as much fun as you have with the b****? Did it end well? No, but it was definately worth judging from how you describe it. And it paves the way for something much better even if you're too stressed out to even think about rebounding...it's darkest right before dawn, remember?

Suffer a little bit now (pain is good for you, both cathartic and character-building), then come out of it like a playoff team comes out of its slump- with authority and style.

Yeah, but it's precisely these kind of lows that will make future moments of happiness and bliss even better. If anything, this whole affair proves you are human and have lived through all shades of emotions and experiences, all enriching in their own way.  How many people can say they've had as much fun as you have with the b****?  Did it end well?  No, but it was definately worth judging from how you describe it. And it paves the way for something much better even if you're too stressed out to even think about rebounding...it's darkest right before dawn, remember?

Suffer a little bit now (pain is  good for you, both cathartic and character-building), then come out of it like a playoff team comes out of its slump- with authority and style.

Id agree with all of that if i didnt f*** up my dream job. THAT i doubt i can replace anytime soon. Dude its retail. Most retail store directors work 50 plus hours a week. I was working 30 tops. Out of the 30 i was working, i was actually doing WORK maybe 5 hours a week. I was a rising star.

HSC you were right, the reason i was so hell bent on not allowing numerous friends of teh opposite sex is because i was right.  She wanted them,  i didnt think it was right, and she was cheating. ALWAYS go with your gut feeling, my bad.

Well I'm going to say this. My theory on relationships is this. I got no problem if my girl says another guy is hot or whatever or is friends with another guy, as long as it stays like that.

I better be damn well able to say another girl is hot. That doesn't mean I'm going to leave her for that girl, just like she wouldn't leave me for that guy. If she would, then screw it, I'm better off without her.

Thats the way I look at things, I'm a huge believer in trust.

Well I'm going to say this.  My theory on relationships is this.  I got no problem if my girl says another guy is hot or whatever or is friends with another guy, as long as it stays like that.

I better be damn well able to say another girl is hot.  That doesn't mean I'm going to leave her for that girl, just like she wouldn't leave me for that guy.  If she would, then screw it, I'm better off without her. 

Me too. She gave guys her number. she stripped for guys on cam. She pretended she didnt have a boyfriend. She lead guys on. She flirted with everyone. One guy asked her out on a date and she had the nerve to tell me about it and when i asked her what she said, she told me that she told him MAYBE. Am i the only one who would find these things disrespectful to her boyfriend? If so then im an asshole.

Well I'm going to say this.  My theory on relationships is this.  I got no problem if my girl says another guy is hot or whatever or is friends with another guy, as long as it stays like that.

I better be damn well able to say another girl is hot.  That doesn't mean I'm going to leave her for that girl, just like she wouldn't leave me for that guy.  If she would, then screw it, I'm better off without her. 

Me too. She gave guys her number. she stripped for guys on cam. She pretended she didnt have a boyfriend. She lead guys on. She flirted with everyone. One guy asked her out on a date and she had the nerve to tell me about it and when i asked her what she said, she told me that she told him MAYBE. Am i the only one who would find these things disrespectful to her boyfriend? If so then im an asshole.

Hell no. Personally I would of ended it right then. Of course me being younger tends to mean I don't think as long term. I am very picky when it comes to picking a girl and I think thats rightfully so, simply because once I settle down I want whatever I have to be special.

I think when stuff like that happens, everything after is pretty much a waste of time, unless that stuff happens because of immaturity (Like if you went out with a girl at 18 and go out with her again at 22 you'd expect her to change), but if its already a grown women, forget about it.

I don't know the whole story, but I think your mistake was that you let things get personal. While it is a relationship, if s*** doesn't work, thats that and let bygones be bygones no matter what a b**** she was. You can't do anything about it other then get yourself in trouble and you thinking about it only makes the situation worse.

Whats important is you learn from the past and make sure that past stays in the past and that you don't repeat it in the future. As long as you learn from your mistakes your ahead of most people or thats what I always say.

In regards to the job, if your boss looked aside time after time, then he himself would be putting himself on the line. You could technically get involved with him saying he knew and never stopped it. Not sure if he'll think about that. What I'm guessing is he'll pull you aside, talk to you, and tell you some things. I also think you should talk to him and clear what you have to say (I mean if your almost positive your gonna get canned, I figure there is no harm in trying this) and say you made a mistake, etc. Also make it clear that you didn't do anything stupid, etc. When it comes to dating an employee to me its harder, but its fine. Its when you let your decisions at work get impacted by who they are when it gets in their way. So in the future, just because of this experience don't let the right person (if she happens to be a co-worke) pass you by.

Before I quote myself as all gifted, I'm only 20 so I haven't really been through the school of hardknocks on relationships or anything and have never had a rough breakup, but I think thats mainly because I don't really let anything get to me.

As I've said a few times already, hopefully you have a much better day then anticipated tomorrow.

Hell no. Personally I would of ended it right then. Of course me being younger tends to mean I don't think as long term. I am very picky when it comes to picking a girl and I think thats rightfully so, simply because once I settle down I want whatever I have to be special.

I think when stuff like that happens, everything after is pretty much a waste of time, unless that stuff happens because of immaturity (Like if you went out with a girl at 18 and go out with her again at 22 you'd expect her to change), but if its already a grown women, forget about it.

I don't know the whole story, but I think your mistake was that you let things get personal. While it is a relationship, if s*** doesn't work, thats that and let bygones be bygones no matter what a b**** she was. You can't do anything about it other then get yourself in trouble and you thinking about it only makes the situation worse.

Whats important is you learn from the past and make sure that past stays in the past and that you don't repeat it in the future. As long as you learn from your mistakes your ahead of most people or thats what I always say.

In regards to the job, if your boss looked aside time after time, then he himself would be putting himself on the line. You could technically get involved with him saying he knew and never stopped it. Not sure if he'll think about that. What I'm guessing is he'll pull you aside, talk to you, and tell you some things. I also think you should talk to him and clear what you have to say (I mean if your almost positive your gonna get canned, I figure there is no harm in trying this) and say you made a mistake, etc. Also make it clear that you didn't do anything stupid, etc. When it comes to dating an employee to me its harder, but its fine. Its when you let your decisions at work get impacted by who they are when it gets in their way. So in the future, just because of this experience don't let the right person (if she happens to be a co-worke) pass you by.

Before I quote myself as all gifted, I'm only 20 so I haven't really been through the school of hardknocks on relationships or anything and have never had a rough breakup, but I think thats mainly because I don't really let anything get to me.

As I've said a few times already, hopefully you have a much better day then anticipated tomorrow.

I did end it right there. Thats how it started to become ugly.

BMR. Since you aren't officially fired yet, you still have some hope. If the powers that be in the company start asking questions, do yourself a big favor. Answer those questions as honestly as possible. Since you are a "rising star", and if you don't BS them, you may escape from this situation with your job intact. Good luck to you.

BMR.  Since you aren't officially fired yet, you still have some hope.  If the powers that be in the company start asking questions, do yourself a big favor.  Answer those questions as honestly as possible.  Since you are a "rising star", and if you don't BS them, you may escape from this situation with your job intact. Good luck to you.

Thanks. I am always completely honest, and today will be no different. However, I doubt i have "hope". If she told everything, and it surely seems as though she has, companies protect employees in those situations.

Is there anyone in this world who doesn't love Roman? He could make a toughest SOB drill instructor break down and gigle like a 6yo girl...I swear.

His HOF plaque thing was an instant classic.

Oh, that HOF plaque thing is classic now, wait until I do that for real in fifteen years. White Sox fans will tell their grandchildren how the legendary Sox fan and former Marine stole SamME Sosas HOF plaque. It will be in history books. Ill be on Sportscenter and Ill get huge endorsement offers sent to my jail cell, or if Im really good to my house cuz I wont ever be caught... :D

Is there anyone in this world who doesn't love Roman? He could make a toughest SOB drill instructor break down and gigle like a 6yo girl...I swear.

His HOF plaque thing was an instant classic.

Oh, that HOF plaque thing is classic now, wait until I do that for real in fifteen years. White Sox fans will tell their grandchildren how the legendary Sox fan and former Marine stole SamME Sosas HOF plaque. It will be in history books. Ill be on Sportscenter and Ill get huge endorsement offers sent to my jail cell, or if Im really good to my house cuz I wont ever be caught... :D

Run, Rowwwmaaan....run! :lol: