Rock bottom

Bmr31

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mention it.

Tell ya what though, this whole situation has changed me permanently. Whether i lose the job or keep it, Im going to be the best person i can be, from now on. David Robinson is an example of a person id like to strive to be like.............either way, i will bounce back and bounce back strong. The last 9 months have included what ive told you guys. Not to mention a promotion. Its been quite the challenge.

Tell ya what though, this whole situation has changed me permanently.  Whether i lose the job or keep it, Im going to be the best person i can be, from now on.   David Robinson is an example of a person id like to strive to be like.............either way, i will bounce back and bounce back strong.  The last 9 months have included what ive told you guys, plus a broken wrist,  car accident, and the death of a friend. Not to mention a promotion.  Its been quite the challenge.

Not to be all insufferable cliche-y about it, but that's LIFE goddamn it...highs and lows, no escaping that. The only tihng is how you deal with each, you seem to be better than OK, at least better than some people I know...which of course not to say this hasn't been taxing physically or that it won't leave some emotional scars---that the price you often pay for 'fun'--but at the end it was worth it bet t say nothing of the whole 'self-improvement as a result' angle...

Not to be all insufferable cliche-y about it, but that's LIFE goddamn it...highs and lows, no escaping that.  The only tihng is how you deal with each, you seem to be better than OK, at least better than some people I know...which of course not to say this hasn't been taxing physically or that it won't leave some emotional scars---that the price you often pay for 'fun'--but at the end it was worth it bet t say nothing of the whole 'self-improvement' angle...

I cant lie. Ive been depressed. But im a fighter and there is no way in hell these last 9 months will do anything but make me a better person.

How far apart can they be?  Don't tell me the whole thing is at the "different house" disengagement stage....I am sorry.

*Tear*

LOL...

You are the master at twisting and turning words around :headbang

You are the master at twisting and turning words around

English is not my first or even second language. I couldn't twist anything even if I wanted to, especially not when dealing with people clearly superior to me intellect-wise...which, let's face it, you clearly are.

I am glad you and Jim are ok.

Quit whining,  I won't feel sorry for you since you 1) had your fun and 2) came out on top in the end.

Move on, B, you won.

From her? I did months ago. From the bulls***? DOnt have much choice if she keeps causing me problems.