Rock bottom

Bmr31

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! By resigning you may have hurt your chances for unemployment, etc. Check with an attorney regardless about your situation. Did you negotiate an severance, etc. Health insurance continuation, etc.

Doesn't matter. If he got fired he wasn't going to get unemp anyway. Sorry BMR, wish you the best man!

Doesn't matter.  If  he got fired he wasn't going to get unemp anyway.  Sorry BMR, wish you the best man!

Actually, i have a better shot at unemployment this way. Either way, its doubtful. I do have money in the bank, so i will be okay.

Doesn't matter.  If  he got fired he wasn't going to get unemp anyway.  Sorry BMR, wish you the best man!

That's not necessarily true. In some cases people have gotten unemployment. Every state has little technalities and nuances to their unemployment insurance laws and regulations.

Got fired.

Damn, sorry to hear about that man. :(

When I read that, my heart just dropped. Made me forget about all the s*** that's going on in my life.

Just remember that karma always works this out and that you'll be back on your feet in no time, and that mega, super, evil(and the other words you used) b**** will get her payback.

Damn, sorry to hear about that man.  :(

When I read that, my heart just dropped.  Made me forget about all the s*** that's going on in my life.

Just remember that karma always works this out and that you'll be back on your feet in no time, and that mega, super, evil(and the other words you used) b**** will get her payback.

Thanks, and yes i do believe in Karma. Im going to move to Vegas, in about a month. Im down now, but maybe its all for the best. :huh:

When I read that, my heart just dropped.  Made me forget about all the s*** that's going on in my life.

Thanks, and yes i do believe in Karma. Im going to move to Vegas, in about a month. Im down now, but maybe its all for the best. :huh:

At least you know you're not facing this by yourself. Vegas sounds great. I'm one of the few that's never been there. Reno but not Vegas.

hey, if you  ;) want to get back at her.... i'd post those naked pics of her.... or at least show them to me

I have no interest in getting her back. Im assuming that as long as i continue to be a good person, and she continues to be a evil person, good things will eventually happen for me, and bad things happen for her.

NO! By resigning you may have hurt your chances for unemployment, etc. Check with an attorney regardless about your situation. Did you negotiate an severance, etc. Health insurance continuation, etc.

this is good advice - depending on the laws of your state and how they interpret resignation as self-chosen unemployment, you have to careful not to jeopardise that. Unemployment comp isn't much but it is something, and every bit helps.

Unemployment comp is also taxable income with no deductions taken, so be aware.

Each state has different laws. What is key is once you file, will they object to paying or not. Not that they pay directly but it will affect their premiums for next year.

Guest hotsoxchick1

youll be fine bmr.. close this chapter and start a new one.... things will be better from here.. and remember what goes around comes around.. she will get hers ten fold in the end..........