7/29/06 White Sox v. Orioles

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PA32R @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 07:05 PM)
That's my point. The pen looks rugged and the poster I quoted is implying KW has to make moves immediately.

Gotcha.

The pen is the least of my worries to be honest. There is no one in this pen that I dread bringing in. Jenks and Thornton I obviously trust. Riske has been solid ever since coming over, even if he pitches in the earlier innings. Cotts was lights out last year and has been actually very solid this year. Macdougal has a great arm and has been damn solid in limited time this year.

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 12:08 AM)
ozzie and KW deserve credit for sticking with brian and I'm gonna give them both props right now to counter all the hate lately

Good point

Hey Pods...if it's a hit-and-run, and you have 3 balls, you don't have to swing at a pitch over your head.

Some bad luck on that vicious rocket by Dye. It's ok though, we had two bloopers benefit us that inning.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 12:14 AM)
Why can't Mackowiak get at least a few starts out in LF this year? Just see how it works out. He can't POSSIBLY do worse than Pods does.

Mackowiak is better in every single possible aspect right now.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 05:14 PM)
Why can't Mackowiak get at least a few starts out in LF this year? Just see how it works out. He can't POSSIBLY do worse than Pods does.

Anything which prevents Ozzie from starting Mack in CF is a good thing.