Unique Middle Names

Following my chem final today, my class had a discussion about middle names. I was by far the most unique in terms of middle name. Mine is Lacour, the next most uniqe was victor. Of course when I say my middle name is Lacour, it immediately draws comparisons to liquor. Oh well...

Anybody else have a 'different' middle name?

wow...I am the only one so far who does not share a middle name with the name of a disciple. My family is pretty religious, and I am surprised that I don't have a disciple anywhere in my name.

How come nobody in this country names their kids Jesus? In spanish countries they use the lords name, but here it would be weird for some reason to be named Jesus.

How come nobody in this country names their kids Jesus?

YOU, have apparently not meant the Cubbiies pitcher with the last name of Prior or something ohh and ahh Jesus Pena, ring a bell, anyone???

BE GOOD folk-ular's

Hey wsf, my first name is Patrick. My middle name is Allen. Allens usually a sur name but not in my case. I once tried to get people to call me Patrick Allen but it didnt work out.

Ya know what Im gonna name my kids? Michael Raymond, and James Clifford. Aint those nice names? I love those names. Suh-weeeeeeeet...

Hey wsf, my first name is Patrick. My middle name is Allen. Allens usually a sur name but not in my case. I once tried to get people to call me Patrick Allen but it didnt work out.

Ya know what Im gonna name my kids? Michael Raymond, and James Clifford. Aint those nice names? I love those names. Suh-weeeeeeeet...

Im gonna name mine Roman in honor of u.

What if your kids are girls?

He's probably gonna name them Michael Raymond and James Clifford. That'd be my guess anyways.

Im still thinking... :huh:

I hate to burst ya bubble but usally when you have kids you have a partner, so you have to hope she aggrees

BE GOOD