open accounts on saturdays, please....

sox4lifeinPA

apparently there's a policy that allows employees who currently hold a certain title, such as member service rep in this case, to have first rights at a particular vacant position of the same title.

so f***ing me, a teller, is screwed because some dickhead redneck from lousiana was promoted to the job a couple months before. (there were 2 openings at that time, 3 applicants...the girl who didn't get it was a college girl coming in drunk all the time)

so because he was in a watered down applicant pool at the time, and although we're equally trained, he still gets it because he currently holds the position..... (our location is made up of 2/3rd international students and the remaining third are predominantly freshman....)

how can a dude with a confederate flag cell phone cover sleep at night with all those damn foreigners around??? right oldroman?

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

the sad part is...these people will be there 20 years from now....ok, that makes me feel a whole lot better. :cheers :finger :cheers

apparently there's a policy that allows employees who currently hold a certain title, such as member service rep in this case, to have first rights at a particular vacant position of the same title.

so f***ing me, a teller, is screwed because some dickhead redneck from lousiana was promoted to the job a couple months before. (there were 2 openings at that time, 3 applicants...the girl who didn't get it was a college girl coming in drunk all the time)

so because he was in a watered down applicant pool at the time, and although we're equally trained, he still gets it because he currently holds the position..... (our location is made up of 2/3rd international students and the remaining third are predominantly freshman....)

how can a dude with a confederate flag cell phone cover sleep at night with all those damn foreigners around??? right oldroman?

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

the sad part is...these people will be there 20 years from now....ok, that makes me feel a whole lot better. :cheers  :finger  :cheers

At least you have a job. :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
the sad part is...these people will be there 20 years from now....ok, that makes me feel a whole lot better.
and youll be onto bigger and better things.... your still young .. look at what you would be 20 years from now when you look at them.. is that what you really want?????? and remember careful what you wish for..........you can certianly do better right?????

yeah, I was just disappointed I didn't even get an interview. kinda made me feel like a piece of crap.

all it means is I keep my job with zero responsibilities...

Hang in there dude. Save all of your change for a couple of years, and then go in and find that person Saturday morning 5 minutes before they close... :lol: Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I'm doing tons better today. I know teachers who are making 80+ after 20 years. Most bank managers make barely half that after 20....

I'm doing alright....miss sox4life talked me from the ledge last night. THAT'S why I'm gonna be ok in the end. Praise God for a girl like her.

:headbang Go SPURS Go!

thanks mike.