Mel Gibson arrested for DUI

Balta1701

So, I can only imagine how entertaining this must have been for the police involved. Pulling over Mel Gibson in Malibu, giving him a field sobriety test, finding him with a BAC of .12, and then having him go off on an anti-Jewish rant...well that just had to be the icing on the cake.

According to the incident report obtained by TMZ.com, the Road Warrior embarked on a belligerent, anti-Semitic outburst when he realized he had been busted.

"F-----g Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," Mee's report quotes him as saying.

"Are you a Jew?" Gibson asked the deputy, according to the report.

The actor also berated the deputy, threatening, "You motherf----r. I'm going to f--- you," according to Mee's report.

The actor also told the cop he "owns Malibu" and would spend all his money "to get even with me," Mee said in his report.

TMZ quoted a law enforcement source as saying Gibson noticed a female sergeant on the scene and yelled at her, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar t--s?"

Deputy Mee then wrote an eight-page report detailing of the incident, but higher-ups in the sheriff's department felt it was too "inflammatory" to release and would merely serve to incite "Jewish hatred," TMZ said.

Gibson issued a public apology for the statments today.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 08:28 PM)
So, I can only imagine how entertaining this must have been for the police involved. Pulling over Mel Gibson in Malibu, giving him a field sobriety test, finding him with a BAC of .12, and then having him go off on an anti-Jewish rant...well that just had to be the icing on the cake.

Imo, that's not just the icing, it's the cake + the icing + the sprinkles + the bitter birthday clown + the pony + the presents + ... Wow. How does that come into his head, anyway?

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 09:02 PM)
Imo, that's not just the icing, it's the cake + the icing + the sprinkles + the bitter birthday clown + the pony + the presents + ... Wow. How does that come into his head, anyway?

"Hey sugar tits" might be the funniest part.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:57 AM)
You people act all offender but if this aired on Comedy Central we'd all be laughing our asses off...

Um, I think we all are laughing our asses off at how completely insane Mel "I'll tell you just one last time -- My dad is anti-semitic, not me!" Gibson is.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 05:48 PM)
He was that belligerent and loose-lipped at .12?

No kidding. For a "normal" 190-lb man, that's basically on the borderline of "heavily-buzzed" and "drunk". And if Mel really is an alcoholic as he claims, 0.12 would probably just be a moderate buzz.

I've always liked Mel, but this is really disturbing. It's not like he just used a term like "dirty Jew" as a poor attempt at a joke - he went far beyond that. He can't use the I-was-too-drunk-to-know-what-I-was-saying at 0.12.

Apocalypto is no longer the name of his next movie...it's the word for his career.

As a Jew, I can take a good joke...after seeing Passion of the Christ and now this...I will never see another Mel Gibson movie again. I may even send my copy of Braveheart back to the distributor.

Plus, of all the people to piss off...IN HOLLYWOOD...the Jews aren't the ones.

QUOTE(Jake @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 04:42 PM)
:lol:

And I'm going to be laughing just as hard then. I'm not saying I agree with the comments at all, but I still found the whole thing hillarious. In fact he's already moved ahead of Wil Ferrell in my "Funny Man" rankings.

I'm guessing here, but there's always been something kinda not right about Mel. It's always in the eyes....and his have maniac written all over them.

Apology #2 from Mel, translation? Please, please, please don't kill my career!

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?...43&GT1=7701

Edited by LosMediasBlancas