7/30/06 White Sox v. Orioles

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:36 PM)
And why should we not be unhappy about it like this guy says? Whether we agreed with it or not, it's still a very bad trade.

where's young gonna play anyway when you all drool over fields in left and sweeney in right and our boy anderson in center. it was worth a shot now its the beach parade around here when anything goes wrong, if javy ever turns it around it will be great and everyone will change there minds like with garland(for the most part). i'll just watch the game and enjoy it for what it is today later

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 06:39 PM)
He looks stiff at the plate. When he sees a low pitch, he's not getting down far enough to hit it squarely. And then, he's jumping at the high pitch. He'll be fine...but we need his bat to heat up again.

Like I said. :P

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:39 PM)
where's young gonna play anyway when you all drool over fields in left and sweeney in right and our boy anderson in center. it was worth a shot now its the beach parade around here when anything goes wrong, if javy ever turns it around it will be great and everyone will change there minds like with garland(for the most part). i'll just watch the game and enjoy it for what it is today later

Who the hell is "drooling over Fields in left"? If Young was still with this organization, no doubt in my mind he would be up by now replacing Podsednik.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:41 PM)
Who the hell is "drooling over Fields in left"? If Young was still with this organization, no doubt in my mind he would be up by now replacing Podsednik.

I guess he doesn't know that I've been one of the main proponents of trading Fields for any kind of pitching help.

Its Brady Clark or bust. Brady Clark in LF would be a lot nicer than Mr. Dergan and his bum legs.

I highly, highly doubt that. Next season, maybe, but there's no way in my mind that he would be up here right now.