7/30/06 White Sox v. Orioles

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:57 PM)
A soft tossing lefty with a 7 ERA and we are still messing around here.

Must be a bunch of lucky SOBs hitting that .339BAA against him.

I'm sure somebody is bound to post how he has looked really good today and is in the midst of turning his season around.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:02 PM)
If Javy could leave this game with only giving up 2, it could be a nice boost to his confidence.

Please someone shoot this guy:

kill_this_man.jpg

POSSABILITIES!!!

aaaaaaaargh

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:57 PM)
Santana doesn't win 90 pct of his games against other teams like he does vs the Sox. His ERA is in the low 1s against us the last few years. He's a great pitcher, but the Sox struggle against him more than other teams.

low 1s?

do you just make numbers up to prove your point?

Bruce Chen is having a Warren Spahn like performance. And DJ is now starting the campaigning for Pods routine. Oh lord.

Its not fair that Ozzie is allowed to use the F word but I'm only allowed to say "fishing"

How about some of our hitters try and get a good approach against the crappy lefty with the lucky 7 ERA.

Maybe they all can go into the wayback machine and remembers the long times agos of yesterday. You had a pitcher going low and away, and you went with hit and devestated him.

I hope the god the Yankees dont get a Mark Redman type. We may never get a hit in the game.