7/30/06 White Sox v. Orioles

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:16 PM)
Uribe's playing with a tender lower back? Seems to me like he probably should have been given the day off.

Why would we give a sore player a day off? The young CF, who sits every other game anyway, clearly needed the day off more.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 06:20 PM)
Abreu's 2006 are not that impressive. I don't think this trade is a big deal either.

He still gets on base at a huge rate. With the hitters the Yanks have around him, it will just give them another tough out. Who would you rather have out there, Abreu or Guiel?

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 11:20 AM)
Abreu's 2006 are not that impressive. I don't think this trade is a big deal either.

Yeah, it doesnt bother me that much either. Now if they got Soriano and Zito.........I'd be VERY worried

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 01:19 PM)
Why would we give a sore player a day off? The young CF, who sits every other game anyway, clearly needed the day off more.

Everytime Ozzie doesn't play BA, I get legitimately angry. Its incomprehensible to me how he is not playing today. He actually is a CFer, and hes been hitting. Mack can't hit lefties and hes the equivalent of Sammy Sosa is center field.