Belliard to Cardinals for Luna

Trade is official..

Unimpressed honestly.. Loved Luna myself.. He shoulda been our everyday 2B, but we went with that bum AAron Miles.. If anything this does improve our 2B position and offense but the most important part to this.. Miles shouldnt be out there everyday.. Thanks for that much Hector!

HE'S BABY MANNY!!

I hate Ron Belliard, I'm ecstatic that he's out of the division because I was sick of looking at him. He's a pretty good hitter with decent pop and a very nice glove. He should flourish in the National League, he also has a crooked cap so ugh he's got that going for him.

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 12:16 AM)
Trade is official..

Unimpressed honestly.. Loved Luna myself.. He shoulda been our everyday 2B, but we went with that bum AAron Miles.. If anything this does improve our 2B position and offense but the most important part to this.. Miles shouldnt be out there everyday.. Thanks for that much Hector!

Belliard isn't afraid to get a big hit. I'm thrilled we don't have to face him anymore.

Probably helps the Cardinals quite a bit towards making sure they stay in front of Cinci, but I still think they're in trouble when they hit the playoffs. Whichever team in the NL pitches the best down the stretch will have the advantage.

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 07:34 PM)
Thanks for the comments.. I'm alright with the trade I suppose.. if any of you have any more comments on Ronnie I'd like to see em (good or bad) ;)

He probably plays the deepest 2b in the majors, which enables him to make some pretty nice plays. He also swings about as hard as he can at every pitch.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 07:23 PM)
HE'S BABY MANNY!!

I hate Ron Belliard, I'm ecstatic that he's out of the division because I was sick of looking at him. He's a pretty good hitter with decent pop and a very nice glove. He should flourish in the National League, he also has a crooked cap so ugh he's got that going for him.

Wanna be Manny.

Acts like he has done the greatest thing in baseball for every play/hit he has.

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 07:34 PM)
Thanks for the comments.. I'm alright with the trade I suppose.. if any of you have any more comments on Ronnie I'd like to see em (good or bad) ;)

deceptively quick for his size. part of which is probably due to playing a deeper 2b than most, as rowand pointed out. good line drive hitter w/ some power. and he doesn't know how to where a hat...