Just Bought Two New Books

Chisoxfn

MoneyBall and then Billy Beane's books. Hopefully they'll be good. Man, I can't remember the last time I bought a book other then when I bought the baseball america/baseball prospectus books.

Oh well, I guess reading won't hurt. I'll tell you all what I think of these books after I read them, but from what I've heard they are both really good.

MoneyBall and then Billy Beane's books. Hopefully they'll be good.  Man, I can't remember the last time I bought a book other then when I bought the baseball america/baseball prospectus books.

Oh well,  I guess reading won't hurt.  I'll tell you all what I think of these books after I read them, but from what I've heard they are both really good.

Books??? What the hell are those? Are thet those things you put drinks on so your table won't get condensation on the coffe table???

The most recent books I just finished reading were:

Live from New York: An unsensored history of Saturday Night Live

Veeck as in Wreck

and I read the Jordan Rules last fall

and Last summer I read Bill James: Historical Baseball Abstract (the latest one, not the one from the 80's)

Nothing like a good book :cheers