Sox @ KC - 8/1 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Tony thanks for the update on Liriano. Merits watching, don't want to see anyone hurt but it sure would affect things. He's a young pitcher and I'm sure they'll want to be really really careful.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:36 PM)
Hey, shut up about baseball.

We're talking wrestling here.

Wrastlin'? I like me some wrestling. Kane was my favorite back in the pre-stupid days. Now hes just a tool without his mask.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 07:28 PM)
I've been trying for "Don't stop believin'", but that hasn't succeeded either. Of course, my first choice would still be the Imperial March.

Either Imperial March or the Throne Room. Either would be badass!

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 01:37 AM)
Wow Tony thanks for the update on Liriano. Merits watching, don't want to see anyone hurt but it sure would affect things. He's a young pitcher and I'm sure they'll want to be really really careful.

Am I the only one who got a little tingle from this? :P

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:37 PM)

Where's Flash when you want him?

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:36 PM)
First of all, you underestimate the power of the Hulkster. Second of all, that will teach you to never forget Valentine's Day again.

Valentine's Day was her birthday. Is, rather. I didn't kill her!

I loved her, she was so classy to take care of the Sox game for me when I was dealing with a bad flu.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 08:38 PM)
Wrastlin'? I like me some wrestling. Kane was my favorite back in the pre-stupid days. Now hes just a tool without his mask.

One of the best storylines was waiting for Undertaked to return to stop Kane from tearing through the WWF ranks.

This kid pitching for the royals has a nice arm. No control around the plate, but a nice arm. If he can control his fastball he might be a good middle reliever, but then again there are a ton of guys with great arms and no control out there.