Special Message for ThurstonH

Guest Ncorgbl

Guest Ncorgbl

ThurstonH,

Because of the rules you know so well and violate so often on the MLB board, and the rules of this site, I thought I'd address you here so that there is no question about just what I think of you.

I think you are the poster once known as rudylaw, but you may be just one of the 'Dragon'. Regardless, as it doesn't matter, you are nonetheless a real s***. A coward and liar of the highest order. You hide behind different board names like the chicken s*** you are, and try to take your potshots that never work. Have some balls, just once, and show yourself here for the battle you fear so much from me.

You are no more than a cocky, sniveling little coward who hasn't any spine. Try being a smart ass like a man, if that's possible, be up front about it, you wimp.

OH, and for your posting pleasure, here's one more you can write about on MLB, but this time you won't have to lie or conveniently leave things out,

f*** YOU in your wimpy, cowardly f***ING ASS, you JAGOFF. :nono