Sox @ KC - 8/2 Game Thread

Heads22

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)
I thought Click was awesome.

The only thing that would of made that a better film, is it didnt have Adam Sandler or anyone else for that matter, and just had Kate Beckinsale....maybe undressing...yup thats a much better film than Click.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:14 PM)
Agree 100%. Except I liked Longest Yard.

Nothing beats the big 5 he had from 95-99 though.

Billy Madison, Water Boy, Big Daddy, Happy Gilmore.. Bulletproof?

Whats the last one?

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:14 PM)
Agree 100%. Except I liked Longest Yard.

Nothing beats the big 5 he had from 95-99 though.

Longest Yard was a remake, so was Deeds. I don't count them.

Big 5? Is that Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Little Nicky, Big Daddy...and I'm drawing a blank?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:16 PM)

Big 5? Is that Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Little Nicky, Big Daddy...and I'm drawing a blank?

Ooo forgot about Little Nicky, good call.

I was thinking Water Boy and Wedding Singer.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)
Your ass better call somebody.

Best entrance ever.

You know what was REALLY weird about that? When he said that, I was actually listening to the NAO theme on iTunes...

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd say my posts have been extremely light-hearted and even optimistic for a little over a week. It seems like you're the one with the agenda here. It's the second time you've called me out in 3 pages.

Your agenda is bashing Garcia at any possible place during the game.

You pointlessly called out Garica "showing" up Gload which lead to another poster think Garcia showed up AJ on a popup :bang and another poster talking about Freddy's past in the Seattle. Fathom, I don't ever remember Garcia being a cancer in Seattle, (he got the nickname "chief" there for his leadership {maybe pot too.}) Were you talking about his drinking? (Which doesn't explain why he pitches better in the day.)

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 3, 2006 -> 01:18 AM)
Your agenda is bashing Garcia at any possible place during the game.

You pointlessly called out Garica "showing" up Gload which lead to another poster think Garcia showed up AJ on a popup :bang and another poster talking about Freddy's past in the Seattle. Fathom, I don't ever remember Garcia being a cancer in Seattle, (he got the nickname "chief" there for his leadership {maybe pot too.}) Were you talking about his drinking? (Which doesn't explain why he pitches better in the day.)

I've always heard that Garcia was a massive partier who was known as being a bad teammate and uncoachable. I actually think he's matured a ton since he's come to the Sox.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)
Ooo forgot about Little Nicky, good call.

I was thinking Water Boy and Wedding Singer.

Water Boy is one of his best ever. I guess we could call it the big 6: Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, Water Boy, Little Nicky, and Wedding Singer.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 08:16 PM)

50 First Dates. I enjoyed that one a lot...just because I have HUGE wood for Drew Barrymore though. :headbang