Cruises

Rowand44

A group of my close friends and I are starting to plan a cruise for winter break and it'll be my first one, so I really don't know where to start in planning this all. Basically I'd like to know:

What's the best cruise line to go through?

What should I expect to pay for the cruise/airfare? And to go along with that, where's the best place to find a cheap one?

Should we book the cruise and airfare seperately or together?

And any thing else you guys know would be much appreciated. Thanks for the help in advance

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 12:36 AM)
A group of my close friends and I are starting to plan a cruise for winter break and it'll be my first one, so I really don't know where to start in planning this all. Basically I'd like to know:

What should I expect to pay for the cruise/airfare? And to go along with that, where's the best place to find a cheap one?

And any thing else you guys know would be much appreciated. Thanks for the help in advance

Rex can take care of all of it for you.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 12:36 AM)

I've been on 9 now (6 with Royal Carribean, 2 with Princess, and 1 with Carnival), and I would have to say Royal Carribean is by far the best. I just got back three weeks ago from the Freedom of the Seas. That cruise ship is amazing. It's the biggest one out there.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 01:36 AM)

I sell cruises for a living.

What kind of experience do you want? Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? How old are you and your friends? All those questions matter a lot in terms of what you want to do. If you're going to have people travelling under 21, and no parents tagging along - Royal Caribbean isn't an option.

However the Crown and Caribbean Princess are really nice ships and 18 year olds can travel unaccompanied by an adult most of the time.