Mets GM.....

CubKilla

s*** CANNED!!!!! Meanwhile, the White Sox either fail or refuse to make anything resembling a change in the Organization. This team is a f***ing joke  :lol:

In NY the kind of incompetence the Mets have shown lately will only be tolerated so long. There are lots of diehard Mets fans in the NYC area that remember it was only 3 short years ago they were in the WS. They hate playing second fiddle to the Yanks as much as we do in Chicago to the cute adorable ones. They made their feelings known and the Mets responded. In the meantime we're stuck with the worst GM of all and a lifeless manager. If I was big on conspiracy theories I'd say JR was trying to kill his team.

If I was big on conspiracy theories I'd say JR was trying to kill his team.

The thought has crossed my mind. How many times has that cheap jagoff paid rent at USCF since '97? With JR, there's always a silver-lining to losing. That's the only one I could come up with off of the top of my head though :huh: .