Rhett Bomar kicked off Sooners

I like their shot a lot more without an actual QB. Apparently the backup QB is really bad. And ISU should theoreticaly score some points this year, with the #3 WR group according to like the sporting news.

Also, for anyone that wonders, the college football and basketball threads are started with the first preseason polls. We've decided that that's how/when we'll start them.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 07:16 PM)
I like their shot a lot more without an actual QB. Apparently the backup QB is really bad. And ISU should theoreticaly score some points this year, with the #3 WR group according to like the sporting news.

Also, for anyone that wonders, the college football and basketball threads are started with the first preseason polls. We've decided that that's how/when we'll start them.

The backup QB was supposed to be one of their WR this year. Will be interesting to see what they do.

Paul Thompson was moved to WR atleast for the time being. Supposedly JC recruit Joey Halzle will be OU's new QB. He's 6'4 220 pounds and runs a 4.58. Teams are going to stack 8-9 in the box again this year against OU, so we will see if he can throw at all.

I know this, if Texas Tech or Iowa State don't win the Big 12 this year, we can forget about it in the future :-). Atleast I know thats true in the South division for Tech.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 05:50 PM)
Paul Thompson was moved to WR atleast for the time being. Supposedly JC recruit Joey Halzle will be OU's new QB. He's 6'4 220 pounds and runs a 4.58. Teams are going to stack 8-9 in the box again this year against OU, so we will see if he can throw at all.

I know this, if Texas Tech or Iowa State don't win the Big 12 this year, we can forget about it in the future :-). Atleast I know thats true in the South division for Tech.

From the video of the Spring Game ESPN showed, he looks absolutely terrible.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 05:50 PM)

OU, imo, is screwed now..

Hopefully Kansas State can surprise and nab the north

QUOTE(BabyJesus69 @ Aug 3, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)
Paid A LOT for work they didn't do

At least he reported the dishonest work to the IRS... :lolhitting

Now if they can get Adrian Peterson out of there for test driving a car for a year and returning it....