Official College Football Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, that was the best finish I've ever seen to a football game. Just unbelieveable! It had everything! Then to top it off, you get a marriage proposal too! Just unreal.

WTG on the sideline guy spoiling the marriage proposal though lol. Still a great moment though, to cap off a incredible night.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 2, 2007 -> 12:07 AM)
I hope some douchebag writers don't vote for Boise State to be #1 in the AP poll.

What's wrong with somebody giving them a vote as a salute for a great season? Everone knows they won't win it.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 2, 2007 -> 12:10 AM)
What's wrong with somebody giving them a vote as a salute for a great season? Everone knows they won't win it.

It depends if they want to use their ballot in such a manner. They held on against a team that while top 10, isn't close to being national championship caliber. I'd likely vote them 4th or 5th in the final poll depending on the results of other teams, but I fear that enough people might give them enough votes to leapfrog someone more deserving. I know it dosn't mean a whole lot, but that's how I feel.

I think OSU, Florida, USC and LSU are teams that are better than them.