Joe Crede Should Have Made the All Star Game.

cuddlyboy26

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 11:33 AM)
I'll settle for him winning the gold glove this year

He has a chance, I'd put the current chances of winning at 30% for Joe and 70% for Mike Lowell. There's really no one else but it's going to take a nice streak of Web Gems from Crede to close the gap.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 12:40 PM)
He has a chance, I'd put the current chances of winning at 30% for Joe and 70% for Mike Lowell. There's really no one else but it's going to take a nice streak of Web Gems from Crede to close the gap.

Chavez has only 2 errors, don't forget about a past champion.

QUOTE(cuddlyboy26 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 11:20 AM)
I thought it was a disgrace Crede did not make the all star game. It was so unfair, it was just plain wrong and awful.

The ASG was in July..

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 11:28 AM)
So now we know what Crede does on his days off.

:lol:

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 02:26 PM)
He wont, and doesnt deserve to this season

He has a chance, mainly because his offense is so much better. His defense isn't nearly as good as last year, but with the better offense, he has a much better shot at winning one.

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 11:28 AM)
He has a chance, mainly because his offense is so much better. His defense isn't nearly as good as last year, but with the better offense, he has a much better shot at winning one.

Not with the people who get bigger press than Crede. He'd have to be playing better defense than he has thus far this season. I mean he'd have to be doing everything right to get enough attention.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 02:36 PM)
Not with the people who get bigger press than Crede. He'd have to be playing better defense than he has thus far this season. I mean he'd have to be doing everything right to get enough attention.

Jon Kruk did list him as one of the most underrated, under-the-radar clutch hitters today on Baseball Tonight. Apparently, Crede has 17 go-ahead RBIs this year, which is like not many behind the lead (Ortiz, I believe).

Edited by TitoMB345