Game Thread 8/8/06 Sox-Yanks

Jake

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:58 PM)
I'm a lot more game smart than Ozzie, obviously.

You sure have no problems scapegoating Ozzie when it comes to the team's problems and then saying how other people could do a better job than he could.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 08:02 PM)
You sure have no problems scapegoating Ozzie when it comes to the team's problems and then saying how other people could do a better job than he could.

Wait, by "scapegoating" (which Im pretty sure is a terrible use of the word) do you mean blaming Ozzie for the teams problems? Or blaming the problems on everyone but Ozzie? Because the way you worded it, it could go either way.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 01:06 AM)
Stop sayign that...Ozzie will start him in CF as a platoon for Anderson, because Anderson can't hit righties.

You know it's bad when Balta is so upset and pessimistic. You were always arguing against me last year, now you're sounding like me.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 06:07 PM)
You know it's bad when Balta is so upset and pessimistic. You were always arguing against me last year, now you're sounding like me.

It's the pitching staff. That and our CF Platoon. It's just driving me crazy right now.

Man, I really like what our hitters are coming to the plate thinking today. Even if Konerko has a bad AB here, they're keeping Wang really off balance, working him hard, making him get it up. Walker did a dynamite job preparing these guys for this kid.