Game Thread 8/9/06

Jake

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The hell I'm saying oh well. I'm just as angry as anyone else. But what I'm even more angry about are whiners on here. Unlike others I just believe the Sox will be tough down the stretch.

But why haven't they been tough since the ASB? And when are they going to start being tough? And will it be too late when that happens. I'm looking at these team's performances and their complete lack of fire and intensity and that doesn't leave me optimistic.

QUOTE(SoxHawk1980 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 02:18 AM)
But why haven't they been tough since the ASB? And when are they going to start being tough? And will it be too late when that happens. I'm looking at these team's performances and their complete lack of fire and intensity and that doesn't leave me optimistic.

If 2005 never happened, then everyone would be saying this is just another typical Sox year. Right now, we have no way of knowing what path this team will follow. I'm usually Mr. Pessimism, but some of these comments tonight are too much.

If 2005 never happened, then everyone would be saying this is just another typical Sox year. Right now, we have no way of knowing what path this team will follow. I'm usually Mr. Pessimism, but some of these comments tonight are too much.

And many of these comments are not enough...if you know what I mean.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 09:19 PM)

I actually dont know if 20 games over .500 is a typical Sox year. Usually they are hanging 5-10 games below .500, turn it on in August, and then finish 7 games back at the end of the year.