Game Thread 8/9/06

Jake

where are all the cheerleaders now???

I know its second guessing but I was really thinking that we should have hit Uribe for Cintron.

Uribe has a much better chance of getting ahold of one while the best Cintron was going to do was draw a walk.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rafacosta @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 02:37 AM)
From AJ to Ozuna...0-12!

We don't have a f***ing LF...LF for us is no defense and offense..

Is this a surprise? Looking at this lineup tonight, if our middle of the order didn't produce, we weren't scoring.

QUOTE(zenryan @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 02:37 AM)

I know its second guessing but I was really thinking that we should have hit Uribe for Cintron.

Uribe has a much better chance of getting ahold of one while the best Cintron was going to do was draw a walk.

Uribe's hurt.

QUOTE(zenryan @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 09:37 PM)

Uribe has been hurting.

That's why he didn't bat.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)
I know it won't matter, but there's no excuse for PK to not score from 2nd on that double off of the fence. Abreu turned around to watch that ball go off the fence. Once he does that, you should be on your way.

It's almost unbelievable that he didn't score.

I know it won't matter, but there's no excuse for PK to not score from 2nd on that double off of the fence. Abreu turned around to watch that ball go off the fence. Once he does that, you should be on your way.

he's too slow anyways

This is the second time in a week that we have had the bases loaded and no outs and failed to score a run. What a bunch of garbage. This is the very reason this team will NOT make the playoffs. Everyone trying to swing for the fence instead of just getting a hit.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 02:40 AM)
It's almost unbelievable that he didn't score.

It just baffles me how inept we are in particular crucial areas of the game. It's almost amazing that we have the record that we do this season.

Joey Cora holds people when you should send them, and sends people when they should be held. They should just do the opposite of what he says and this team would score a bunch of runs.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)
Bases loaded, no outs and 2 infield popups and the long fly we needed happened with 2 outs. Corpseball 2006 edition.

I am sick of Hawk b****ing about the umps.

Same here. It seems like all the games against NY we are at a built in disadvantage though.