Emulator

Chisoxfn

I had the best emulator in the world for SNES... i think it was from emulationstation.com or something like that... it was perfect.

i have a super nintendo i hook up from time to time... and pilotwings is always perfect, but ill be damned if that helicopter level isnt hard!

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 09:36 AM)
I had the best emulator in the world for SNES... i think it was from emulationstation.com or something like that... it was perfect.

i have a super nintendo i hook up from time to time... and pilotwings is always perfect, but ill be damned if that helicopter level isnt hard!

I downloaded Znes and than found the pilotwings rom. I am having a hell of a time parachuting. I got my stage 1 and did perfect on the first two parts (plane and rocket) but than did horrid on the parachute and failed.

I had a problem figuring out how to break, but finally realized z and x are the a and b buttons.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 12:03 PM)
I downloaded Znes and than found the pilotwings rom. I am having a hell of a time parachuting. I got my stage 1 and did perfect on the first two parts (plane and rocket) but than did horrid on the parachute and failed.

I had a problem figuring out how to break, but finally realized z and x are the a and b buttons.

i love parachuting. i always land on the moving platform the the 100 bonus, and then the instructor's eye's get all wide and he/she starts sweating.

stupid instructors.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 11:30 AM)
Whats a good emulator to download so that I can play old school snes games and stuff (I want to play me some pilotwings).

Znes. If you want it, hit me on AIM. I have it and a few games.

EDIT:

Seems you found it.

If you want the controls to work right, you have to config them yourself.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 02:49 PM)
Kind of OT, but they make legal third party NES systems now(The patent expired after 20 years). It's pretty cool darn cool and decently cheap. I found mine at the Best Buy in Orland but I believe their pretty rare in stores.

http://www.playmessiah.com/product/NEX_index.html

Wireless? That's pretty f***in' cool.

Edited by BobDylan