Any run-in with yankees fans

Jimbo's Drinker

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 12:09 PM)
Yeah, back in aught-three, some Yankee fans were proddin' us the whole game, so's me and some of the guys followed 'em through Bridgeport, lured 'em into an alley, beat 'em to death with a lead pipe and a poorly fashioned cane, and stuffed the jerks down a sewer pipe. Those were the good old days.

Nice. Very nice.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 12:51 PM)
The Yankee fans in our section weren't too bad...if anything I was the obnoxious one. Jeter was warming up right in front of us and I asked 'Who you banging now?'...I didn't think that was real bad though.
My friend had gotten us seats behing the visitors dugout, ( Yankee). I believe the year was 2000 previously, Jeter had dated Mariah Carey and they had broken up. I started heckling Jeter about Mariah.. The heckling turned into a chant with other fans .. Mariah..... Mariah ... Mariah. By Jeter's second at bat our section had been joined by about 10 sections on either side of us all chanting Mariah Maria. Well Jeter tagged one that looked like it was going to leave the yard but it didn't in his last at bat. Jeter didn't get a hit. As far as fans then and today... There were more empty seats and less individuals wearing or rooting for the Yankees. I would say there were a few diehard Yankee fans but for the most part what I seen today were Cub fans costuming as Yankee fans.