Always Sunny in Philadelphia

DABearSoX

If you guys haven't herd of this show and love a good comedy you have to watch it. New shows are on FX on thursday nights and they replay them on sunday. 2 back to back.....Its the Seinfeld of the 2000s

If Arrested Development was still on I would retract my statement and say this is the 2nd funniest comedy on tv, but we all know what happenend there

Edited by DABearSoX

Agreed. I don't always catch it when it's on, but when I do it's hilarious. I also really like how FX replays shows, like Rescue Me and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, later in the week, so in case people miss them, they have another chance to watch.

QUOTE(dasox24 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 01:50 AM)
Agreed. I don't always catch it when it's on, but when I do it's hilarious. I also really like how FX replays shows, like Rescue Me and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, later in the week, so in case people miss them, they have another chance to watch.

Speaking of Rescue Me...what a disappointing season it has been.

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 03:21 AM)
Speaking of Rescue Me...what a disappointing season it has been.

Hush up.

I've Tivo'd every f***ing episode this season but havn't watched any of them yet. It's one of those shows that when it's sitting in my "Now Playing" all ready for me to watch it, I really don't want to. I almost have to gear myself up to watch the show but when I do watch one episode, I tend to then rattle off about 5-6 in a row because of how great the show actually is. So, yeah I really don't want to watch any of the 7 episodes but when I do eventually get up the courage to watch it, I'll likely watch several in one sitting.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 11:29 AM)
well, it would have been hard to start watching last season, because it didnt exist.

umm this is the 2nd season they had about 7 episodes last season which didnt include danny devito they have been airing some of the first season episodes after the new 2nd season ones like last week when they found the dead guy in the bar

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 08:29 AM)
well, it would have been hard to start watching last season, because it didnt exist.

They lied, last season was the season premier. It was a pilot than and wasn't a full season. That show and starved were two of there new comedies and apparently "Its always Sunny" one out.

Danny Devito wasn't in that show, he's new to this season.

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 10:34 AM)
umm this is the 2nd season they had about 7 episodes last season which didnt include danny devito they have been airing some of the first season episodes after the new 2nd season ones like last week when they found the dead guy in the bar

well, slap me silly and call me a b****. it sure seemed like a series premier this season.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 05:17 PM)
well, slap me silly and call me a b****. it sure seemed like a series premier this season.

As of now, after the new episodes they show one from the first season right after. Last week was the Nazi episode, what a classic. Remember a new one tonight with an old one right after. Watch i guarentee you will laugh your azz off.

The 3 guys in this show made a pilot for 300 bucks. They sent it to FX and they picked up up. I guess thats why FX is now running a campaign for normal people to make pilots and send them in.

Hated the commercials for it, but accidentially saw an episode. It was decent, so I watched another episode. The characters grew on me quickly and I'm now hooked.

Danny DeVito sucks, thankfully his screen time is short.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 11:55 AM)
They lied, last season was the season premier. It was a pilot than and wasn't a full season. That show and starved were two of there new comedies and apparently "Its always Sunny" one out.

Danny Devito wasn't in that show, he's new to this season.

I watched a lot of those beginning episodes. They weren't very funny. Devito adds A LOT to the show.