8-10 Game Thread

GoRowand33

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 09:30 PM)
He was so hot though last wknd. He's going to play every game this wknd against the Tigers, I can guarantee you that.

If we keep this lead I'd like to see Gload get in the game later. I don't think Jim's completely healthy or he's a little hurt again, because the last couple of days he hasn't looked right to me.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 02:33 AM)
If we keep this lead I'd like to see Gload get in the game later. I don't think Jim's completely healthy or he's a little hurt again, because the last couple of days he hasn't looked right to me.

He's pulling off the ball a little bit. Of course, he should have never been playing against RJ yesterday.

And here we go. You can't walk the leadoff guy.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
He's pulling off the ball a little bit. Of course, he should have never been playing against RJ yesterday.

And here we go. You can't walk the leadoff guy.

Well, if he's gonna play against Detroit and all, I wouldn't mind spelling him a day with KC.

Interesting that Vazquez would go with the slide-step. He's better off focusing on Giambi in this situation.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 02:37 AM)
Interesting that Vazquez would go with the slide-step. He's better off focusing on Giambi in this situation.

And that's ok.

Once again, I'd like to give a big F U to the Phillies.

After listening to the Yankee fans banter in the background, who remembers the most annoying behind the plate fan this year, and I am not talking about the Red Sox manatee couple.

Remember Mr. Wave the red shirt the whole game at Comerica. Just a guy, standing up, swinging a red shirt the whole game.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 09:38 PM)
After listening to the Yankee fans banter in the background, who remembers the most annoying behind the plate fan this year, and I am not talking about the Red Sox manatee couple.

Remember Mr. Wave the red shirt the whole game at Comerica. Just a guy, standing up, swinging a red shirt the whole game.

him or that guy at tropicana field

he was kinda funny though