8-10 Game Thread

GoRowand33

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 10:49 PM)
And right in time for a terrible situation. Cotts should be in mop-up duty only now...and that's been obvious for two weeks.

Agreed. But watch, if Neal has the Marte luck, B-Mac rolls A-Rod over and we got out of this, and Cotts is credited with 0.1 IP and 0 runs allowed, thus bringing his ERA down a tick.

And right in time for a terrible situation. Cotts should be in mop-up duty only now...and that's been obvious for two weeks.

Yeah, B-mac needs to start the inning with no one on. He lets the runners get in his head. I bet Abreu steals second on the first 2 pitches.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 10:49 PM)
Remember when Cotts gave up a single and put men on 1st and 3rd with 1 out?

Too bad McCarthy didn't come in. Ozzie finally makes a smart move by pulling a starter, then he puts the worst possible reliever in, at the time, to pitch in a big game. Great, so glad we got McCarthy for long relief.

The use of McCarthy really is mind-boggling. He's not good enough to start, and then he's saved for silliness out of the bullpen.

Hello this is Whitesox tech support how can we help you.

Hi my name is Ozzie Guillen. I got the upgrade of Cotts to Cotts 2.1 2006 and this version is buggy. He cant seem to get lefties out.

Well Mr. Guillen it looks like Cotts 2.1 had a virus in the code, the marte virus as its known. You need to remove that software from your system, and do a clean install of bmac 2.0. Bmac 2.0 can also help if any of your starters are infected with the marte virus.

If Ozzie brings in McCarthy every fishing game, BMAC will lose his arm at the end of the season. We HAVE to use other relievers as well. Why don't you tell our starting pitchers not to fish up, that way we don't need to use our relievers every fishing game!

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 10:51 PM)

Hi my name is Ozzie Guillen. I got the upgrade of Cotts to Cotts 2.1 2006 and this version is buggy. He cant seem to get lefties out.

Well Mr. Guillen it looks like Cotts 2.1 had a virus in the code, the marte virus as its known. You need to remove that software from your system, and do a clean install of bmac 2.0. Bmac 2.0 can also help if any of your starters are infected with the marte virus.

...and somehow marte has a world series victory..haha

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 10:51 PM)

Holy s*** I just laughed so hard, ahhahahahaha. Unbelievably funny. Hahahaha.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 03:53 AM)
Eric Cooper is a mother f***ing piece of f***ing s***. f*** you, and I hope something s***s on you Eric Cooper. I hope you break your leg and never walk again, you piece of s***.

Sorry, I need to rant every now and then.

Classy

He was safe. PK was off the bag.