8-10 Game Thread

GoRowand33

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 10:57 PM)
Yes, that was one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

He also had that series in Detroit where he blew a call on Thomas, Thomas turned around and jaw jacked with Cooper, then cooper started calling neck high strikes on the big hurt. Then tossed him after he rung him up. Then Maggs just had 3 pitches no matter where they were, they were strikes.

Cooper is a punk.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 10:51 PM)
Hello this is Whitesox tech support how can we help you.

Hi my name is Ozzie Guillen. I got the upgrade of Cotts to Cotts 2.1 2006 and this version is buggy. He cant seem to get lefties out.

Well Mr. Guillen it looks like Cotts 2.1 had a virus in the code, the marte virus as its known. You need to remove that software from your system, and do a clean install of bmac 2.0. Bmac 2.0 can also help if any of your starters are infected with the marte virus.

Great stuff.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 10:56 PM)
My favorite Eric Cooper blunder was the home run that Joe Crede hit in Baltimore, up about 10 rows, over about 30 feet. Cooper called it foul.

Manuel came out, didnt get tossed, and the whitesox wound up losing that by a run or 2.

Oh God I remember that game. That's probably the worst call I've ever seen in a baseball game, that homer would have gave us the lead and we ended up losing by 1. Man was I pissed.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 12:00 AM)
I hope ozzie complains about cooper and he gets fined...cooper that is

Yea, won't happen.

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 12:00 AM)
ozzie got one of the fastest ejections in history...

which is bulls*** unless he said something like "well, f*** your mother"

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 10:59 PM)
So did Oz get thrown out? Does that mean we'll see logical bullpen management tonight?

Yes, Oz was thrown out. And if there is a phone from the clubhouse to the dugout, I'd say no, the bullpen management will indeed still suck.

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 12:02 AM)
can I atleast have a summary of how ozzie got ejected

He came out of the dugout, went to first base, said something, turned his back and got tossed.