so i had to watch the game on ESPN last night...

lukeman89

because im on vacation in north carolina. i could not believe how bad berman is. i mean, i remember the whole "oh noooooooooo" graffanino play in the alds and some other stuff like that, but last night was just horrendous. after the 4th inning, he said something like "after 4, its the white sox 4-2. bizarre game"

yeah, how ridiculous is it that the yankees are losing, and that a-rod made an error. jeeze

or on giambi's home run that was a foot over the fence "that ball hit deep to the alley....WAY DEEP to the alley, and its WAY OUTTA HERE! HOME RUN for jason giambi!" not to mention the b****ing about the zone for the yankee hitters and mussina.

im sure you have your opinions about berman, and most of you feel the same way i do, but if you didnt get a chance to hear him utter garbage from his mouth last night, there are some samples that really pissed me off.

QUOTE(Bonderman38 @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 04:26 PM)
I love Berman when he is doing his specialty, football.

I HATE it when he does baseball. He sucks.

I don't even like him doing football. He seems like a big Bills fan, and I just dispise the guy.

And people say Hawk is a homer(he is, but not nearly as big a homer as Berman)

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Aug 13, 2006 -> 12:02 AM)
I've already made my point about him many, many times on this board. Never liked him since his comment about sox fans when we hosted the all-star game.

He flat out doesnt care for chicago. And every ESPN analyst is going to boner up to the yankees. Just imagine what would happen if they didnt make the playoffs.