8/14 @ 7:05 PM Game Thread

GoRowand33

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 14, 2006 -> 08:59 PM)
No problem. I'm out here in New Hampshire watching on TV.

NH is the most boring state I've ever been to. Two of my friends are from there, and all we do at their places is look for moose and possibly shoot guns. The second part is fun, but not when that's all there is to do.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 14, 2006 -> 09:01 PM)
NH is the most boring state I've ever been to. Two of my friends are from there, and all we do at their places is look for moose and possibly shoot guns. The second part is fun, but not when that's all there is to do.

Yeah, pretty boring out here. I come out here couple times a year for work. At least there's no sales tax so I'll typically do a little shopping.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 02:02 AM)
Yeah, pretty boring out here. I come out here couple times a year for work. At least there's no sales tax so I'll typically do a little shopping.

You can always buy some good lobster along the coast. I have visited a friend of mine who lives in Salsbury, MA, adn we drive uo the coat maybe 10-15 miles to a chowder house in NH and eat lobster. I liked it and even met awaitress there who had gone to school at the University of Montana. I think her folks had lots of money and owned a place in the Flathead Valley of MT..