Official Game Thread 8/16 - KC vs Sox 7:05

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 17, 2006 -> 01:24 AM)
He should drill himself, and then take turns drilling our own lifeless team. We are our own worst enemy.

You know my dream scenario, if we don't make the playoffs, is for Ozzie to quit, Cora not brought back, Pods traded to the Frontier League and Vazquez/Garcia are shown the door. Make Sandy our manager, move McCarthy into the rotation, and add a little speed to this team.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 07:26 PM)
You know my dream scenario, if we don't make the playoffs, is for Ozzie to quit, Cora not brought back, Pods traded to the Frontier League and Vazquez/Garcia are shown the door. Make Sandy our manager, move McCarthy into the rotation, and add a little speed to this team.

What happens when Sandy plays 3 subs the same game?

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 08:26 PM)
Verlander got rocked again. I see he walked 7 guys. He's finally hit that 'wall' we so often hear about when it comes to rookie pitchers. I would say the Tigers are in trouble. Too bad we seem incapable of going on an extended run.

i believe we are in bigger trouble than they are :huh

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 07:26 PM)
Verlander got rocked again. I see he walked 7 guys. He's finally hit that 'wall' we so often hear about when it comes to rookie pitchers. I would say the Tigers are in trouble. Too bad we seem incapable of going on an extended run.

He was just tipping his pitches, again. It's the damnedest thing to see first Jim Thome and now David Ortiz homers off of him. I'll never.

A pitcher that has been released by the pitching starved Phillies is 3 hitting our team.

We let crappy Runnynose Hernadez and his 8 ERA own us last night. Now we are getting shut down by this guy.

Start your f***ing A team Ozzie. Stop with this b team s***.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 17, 2006 -> 01:28 AM)
A pitcher that has been released by the pitching starved Phillies is 3 hitting our team.

We let crappy Runnynose Hernadez and his 8 ERA own us last night. Now we are getting shut down by this guy.

Start your f***ing A team Ozzie. Stop with this b team s***.

Will we score more than 5 runs all weekend?

This has to be the worst game I've seen from this team in a loooong time. I am completely embarrased right now, and to think i was feeling SO good 2 days ago..........It's fairly apparent this team was not prepared yesterday AND today.

Is it possible that we're playing worse as the game goes on? I hope Ozzie knows Mackowiak's history of being extremely streaky. He went from being red hot to being 1 for his last 13. We really, really, really would benefit by trading for another outfielder.

Edited by fathom