Pay Back Time at the Tinky Winky Dome

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Aug 19, 2006 -> 01:37 AM)
rangers are gonna F it up. tiger on 3rd 1 out. already got lucky and survived the 1 out with man on third

This isn't directed towards you, but I don't care one bit about the Tigers this wknd. If we can't win this wknd, we have a lot bigger problems than Detroit.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 18, 2006 -> 08:37 PM)
This isn't directed towards you, but I don't care one bit about the Tigers this wknd. If we can't win this wknd, we have a lot bigger problems than Detroit.

i'm with you 110%. just odd seeing the tigers possibly blow a game. I am totally focused on the wild card, but hey, just throwin it out there and the main thing is I don't want to watch Freddy pitch. sorry

and the tigers did blow it. much more fun than watching freddy pitch

Edited by iguchi=dank

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Aug 19, 2006 -> 01:39 AM)
i'm with you 110%. just odd seeing the tigers possibly blow a game. I am totally focused on the wild card, but hey, just throwin it out there and the main thing is I don't want to watch Freddy pitch. sorry

Great response :cheers

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Aug 18, 2006 -> 08:39 PM)

They blew it all right.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 18, 2006 -> 06:42 PM)
We need to get some runs this inning, or else we'll have our lesser hitters facing Crain/Rincon in the 7th/8th. I have no confidence in anyone besides our 3-4-5 right now.

Fathom, is that true that you have over 21k posts?? I just noticed that.

omfg!