Pay Back Time at the Tinky Winky Dome

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

farmio says the twins are "getting pitches", suggesting that the disparity in their home wins and the way they sit on certain pitches. Wouldn't surprise me on a team that uses the air conditioning to its advantage.

nice TD by the Bears. Griese should be starting.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 18, 2006 -> 06:59 PM)
It's ok...we have three lefties ready to go off of the bench. No need to use one of them against a guy who's unhittable against righties.

Well, at least not with a runner in scoring position.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Aug 19, 2006 -> 01:59 AM)
farmio says the twins are "getting pitches", suggesting that the disparity in their home wins and the way they sit on certain pitches. Wouldn't surprise me on a team that uses the air conditioning to its advantage.

Excuses...excuses...excuses

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 18, 2006 -> 08:57 PM)
Isn't it great that everyone can see something develop except the guy who's paid to observe the game and put the team in the best position to succeed?

It was the damn 5th inning. unfortunetly freddy got lucky, and with ozzie if a SP has that type of inning he WILL get one more. However 100% of us start bmac in this innging, whatever its 1 run hopefully we get more, we knew we had to score more than 4 today anyway

Until last season when they were nails on the road, the Sox had a much better home record than road record. Are our announcers complaining about getting pitches, Hawk a few times and Farmer tonight, an admission that the White Sox have been guilty of the same thing? I think when Garcia is out on the mound, there is an incredible amount of meatballs to be hit. The Sox are lucky the Twins have only scored 4.