White Sox vs Twins 1:10 pm CSN

WSoxMatt

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 01:42 PM)
I still think it was the right call.

Eh, could have gone either way, but I think I'd rather have the more powerful guy in there in Uribe, just in case he connected. Especially since Ozzie's PH made the Twins take the pitcher who was struggling out of the game.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 04:43 PM)
And yet, even he has had a few instances this year where he didn't hustle, and both times it hurt the Sox.

The instances where he hustled greatly outnumber the instances where he didn't.

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 08:44 PM)
The instances where he hustled greatly outnumber the instances where he didn't.

Of course, I don't have any real issues with his hustle. However, as someone said about that on this site, considering he's involved in 4 or 5 plays the entire game, he better be hustling.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 01:42 PM)
I still think it was the right call.

Imo it wasnt, when was the last time Cintron hit RH? Not to mention Ricon was getting lit up. And Oz had to know Reyes was going to come in if he PH a LH there. BAd decision by OZ

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 03:47 PM)
I kinda like Cotts in this situation. I understand it's easy to give up on Cotts, but you cant. Ozzie is giving him every chance to get back on track, and with Nathan coming up, this is good time to give Cotts a semi-important inning.

Oh, I certainly want him given some chances, and this is a good one considering he actually gets to start the inning (he seems to have most of his trouble with inherited runners). I just get a sinking feeling every time he comes into a game.

I know we can't use Thornton and MacDougal everyday.