Thomas, Alomar 4th

SoxFan1

In a game that now means this much, you absolutely HAVE to take full fan voting away. Give them some say in who goes, but not all of it. I just looked through there and saw Bernie Williams 4th in the OF....HE'S BEEN INJURED FOR LIKE A MONTH!

I didn't even bother looking at the NL side...probably even worse. Mike Piazza is probably f***ing leading the NL Voting for catchers, and he hasn't and will not play for about the rest of the year.

In a game that now means this much, you absolutely HAVE to take full fan voting away.  Give them some say in who goes, but not all of it.  I just looked through there and saw Bernie Williams 4th in the OF....HE'S BEEN INJURED FOR LIKE A MONTH!

I didn't even bother looking at the NL side...probably even worse.  Mike Piazza is probably f***ing leading the NL Voting for catchers, and he hasn't and will not play for about the rest of the year.

Right on. Either they should take away the homefield advantage thing or they should take away fan voting. The AS game has no connection to the team that represents each league in the WS. None whatsoever. Lets say the Mariners go to the World Series this year. They have a great team and theyre facing Montreal, a decent team that somehow found a way into the Series. The Ms, logically, should have homefield advantage because theyre record was much better. Yet they dont because a buncha Skank fans high on lighter fluid decided that Jason Giambi, hitting a marvelous .240 was the best 1b in the AL. And because of this they lost handily and now the Ms, even tho they deserve to have it, lack the precious homefield advantage.

Dont you think it would be ironic if all these Yanks fans voted non-deserving Yanks into the AS game, causing the AL to lose and then they get to the Series and because of their prior stupidity, they lack what was really more important?

I didn't even bother looking at the NL side...probably even worse.  Mike Piazza is probably f***ing leading the NL Voting for catchers, and he hasn't and will not play for about the rest of the year.

I'm voting for every NL stiff. If home field is at stake I want the AL to have it.

Piazza's my Man! He got all 10 of my votes and I hope he plays "for the fans".