ESPN Power Rankings

mumu

Seriously, we swept the Tigers. Beat the Yankees. If that didn't produce a #1 for the week, I don't know what more we could have done. Who had a better week? Won back to back series against two teams in the top 4. :gosox4:

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 01:00 PM)
Seriously, we swept the Tigers. Beat the Yankees. If that didn't produce a #1 for the week, I don't know what more we could have done. Who had a better week? Won back to back series against two teams in the top 4. :gosox4:

Comletely agree, it's all about when this thing is updated and at the time it was put together the Sox were on top of the baseball world.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 03:02 PM)
we should be #2 behind the Twins. Tigers should be #3, Yankes 4, Mets 5. The Red Sox appear to be dead in the water right now. IMO the NL has only 1 good team and thats the Mets. The AL has the Tigers, Sox, Twins, Yankees, Red Sox, A's, and Angels

I am not sure you should put the A's or Angels in the top tier just yet.

QUOTE(Beltin @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 05:12 PM)
I am not sure you should put the A's or Angels in the top tier just yet.

The A's are 25-11 since the ASB, and have a better record than Boston. They have the 5th best ERA in the majors, and it's 2nd best in the AL.

FWIW...