Manuel

Soxfest

I wont ever like MB. I cant stand MB. I cant wait until he leaves and loses 20 for someone else. I did like him once. Last year, I cheered for him to win 20 thru his great outting against the Twins and I, like MB, cried when he lost on a homerun to the little dick Kielty. But thats gone. Now, all MB is is a whiner and a candidate to lose 20. And this year, Im gonna cheer for him to lose 20...

As said by many people here before, why the f*** you would you cheer for the Sox to lose?

Im not sure why. I guess the seasons doomed anyway so I might as well cheer for MB to fail so his arbitration goes to hell...

Since when is the season doomed? We are 7.5 back with 90+ games left...10 of which are against Minnesota. Hell, we sweep Minnesota in the next series and it's a brand new season. Not saying it's going to happen, but it could.

We can't beat or score on Perez , but we will beat Pedro  :rolleyes:

Knowing the sox they will pound Pedro. Then the next nite be beaten by a 14 year minor league vet who gets called by due to some dire emergency.

We play great against good pitchers... atleast more often then against bad pitchers...

I hate MB with a passion. He insulted this great franchise and I cant ever forgive him...

This franchise blows, right now at least. It also has blown for awhile. It will continue to blow until we begin to contend at a regular basis.

Simple facts.

CWSOX45

We don't have to beat Pedro. We just have to play well enough to beat Boston. If we can at least stay even with the Sox with Pedro in there and then get to their bullpen we can win.

Like I said Sox fans! Buerhle did his job extremely well and we beat the Red Sox bull pen.

Guest hotsoxchick1
We wont win today. MB will give 2 runs in the 1st and we will be shutout.

dont quit your day job ms. cleo............