Moving to California

LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 02:02 AM)
Mrs. Los and I will be moving to Cali. in two days. I'll have a ton of stuff going on for a while, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to reconnect with you guys.

Take care and Go Sox!

Sorry to hear that - we have never met but have enjoyed reading your posts - hope you stay active once you get settled !

:gosox1:

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 12:33 PM)
Best of luck in Cali, LMB!!

Don't you vanish from the board and go to angelstalk.com or some s***.

No chance, the Chicago White Sox are the only team that has ever and will ever matter. Besides, I can't follow the Angels cuz they're an AL team, can't follow the Dodogers cuz, well it's L.A., SF is too far away. My only choice is to start following tthe Padres more closely. :ph34r:

Thx again for the wishes everyone.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)
No chance, the Chicago White Sox are the only team that has ever and will ever matter. Besides, I can't follow the Angels cuz they're an AL team, can't follow the Dodogers cuz, well it's L.A., SF is too far away. My only choice is to start following tthe Padres more closely. :ph34r:

Your getting there at the right time, just as the heats go away. Palm Desert is a very pretty area. Lots of retiree's there, but also tons of restaurants and a lot of beautiful houses and all that sort of good stuff.

Oh and I hope you like golf cause there are some fine golf courses out there.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)

If ya ever wants to hit up an Angels/Sox game...

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 03:53 PM)
Your getting there at the right time, just as the heats go away. Palm Desert is a very pretty area. Lots of retiree's there, but also tons of restaurants and a lot of beautiful houses and all that sort of good stuff.

Oh and I hope you like golf cause there are some fine golf courses out there.

Luckily for us, our careers will alllow us to get away in July and August, just as the temp hits the 110's there.

We hope to be back in Chicago during those months, so we can duck the Chicago winters and the extreme desert heat over there.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
If ya ever wants to hit up an Angels/Sox game...

You got it brother!

Edited by LosMediasBlancas