White Sox @ Tigers, 7:05pm CT

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)
Oh I'm sure Lance could find one of Ozzie's relatives to get hitched to.

Well considering bmac had a 1.59 ERA down the stretch and was garbage according to the manager, Broadway better be better than Liriano to crack our staff.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)
Oh I'm sure Lance could find one of Ozzie's relatives to get hitched to.

I really wonder what the relationship is between Ozzie and Freddy. Freddy has been under the impression he was almost traded last winter, and KW has done nothing but deny it, and told Freddy to his face it isn't true. You would think Ozzie knows exactly what KW is up to. Either Ozzie is feeding Freddy some BS, maybe to try to kick start his fat ass, or KW is lying.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 02:04 AM)
I really wonder what the relationship is between Ozzie and Freddy. Freddy has been under the impression he was almost traded last winter, and KW has done nothing but deny it, and told Freddy to his face it isn't true. You would think Ozzie knows exactly what KW is up to. Either Ozzie is feeding Freddy some BS, maybe to try to kick start his fat ass, or KW is lying.

Here's the thing I've always wondered: athletes, especially MLB players, are notoriously unfaithful on the road. Does Garcia have to keep it in his pants in order to not piss off his manager? I've heard some amazing stories about athletes and their ladies on the road though.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 09:03 PM)
Sweet...I might have to have my bachelor party there. There's no truth to the rumor though that I've invited Pods or Ozzie to my wedding.

Hookers are legal in Windsor. They just have to come to you, at least thats what someone told me.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 09:05 PM)
like i said, i love having two closers on this team :)

We have 2 closers and a lefty who throws near 100, and a future rotation guy in the pen. However our manager thinks that no matter how many runs you give up, you must pitch into the 7th. He wants his pitchers to win the game, of course some times at the expense of the team itself.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 02:07 AM)
We have 2 closers and a lefty who throws near 100, and a future rotation guy in the pen. However our manager thinks that no matter how many runs you give up, you must pitch into the 7th. He wants his pitchers to win the game, of course some times at the expense of the team itself.

Don't forget that we seem puzzled as to why our starting pitchers are fatigued.