White Sox @ Tigers, 7:05pm CT

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good thing I can't watch this game...

Leyland must be laughing his ass off that we continue to not play the "A" team every day.

Hopefuly we can turn the corner at some point in time.

BTW- who teaches our pitchers to hold runners on, between Freddy and the Count, my fat a$$ could steal third.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 06:34 PM)
Most of our starters have looked tired or injured at some point during this season. I thought the point of having 6 starters was in case this was the case. I guess I was wrong, but I will tell you one thing, Buerhle and Garcia aren't going to get better. They are either injured or exhausted.

OUr manager thinks bmac was terrible last year. He isnt a better option than what we have. So we will go down because our starting pitchers need MRIs, a Psychologist, and some balls.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 07:36 PM)
OUr manager thinks bmac was terrible last year. He isnt a better option than what we have. So we will go down because our starting pitchers need MRIs, a Psychologist, and some balls.

We cannot clone BMac 3 times over. Ozzie has to keep trotting these guys out there to see if a couple of them start figuring out how to be competent again.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 06:36 PM)
Has a starting pitcher ever been traded while still pitching in a game? I would love for Ozzie to come out to the mound and tell Freddy that he needs to leave and pack his bags.

Jaime Navaro b****ed about run support after the Sox gave him 9 runs. I suppose Freddy will find something wrong with his teammates' collective performances tonight. It beats looking in the mirror.